Reviews for Letters to Exiles
Neil Josten chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
After seeing the film, and although I have outstanding comics, I decided that Hartigan/Nancy would be my new favorite couple.
I liked that despite being short drabble was the IC. And I admit, it hurt a little, especially at the end.
It was a good fic. Thank you.
xXThat-Other-HobbitxX chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
That...
was...
beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. You really captured Nancy's spirit, her hope for Hartigan.
april168 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
BRILLIANT!

You really brought out Nancy's character. She no longer felt like a character on a page. awesome!
esther chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
this was beautiful and gut-wrenching and sparse and simple and i loved it.
Beren chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I just wanted to say that you are totally awesome for writing this
rivereq chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this is really good. ive read it acouple of times now.
alys chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
that's some very fine writing! and I think that both the tone and characterisation is loyal to the original, so that's really excellent. This is one of my favourite pairings, and I'm really happy that you've done such a wonderful job of depicting it! Keep writing!
Honeycreeper chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That's so damn sad. I loved it.
Aliora chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Beautiful, lyrical prose. Such a poignant story, written in such a wonderful fashion that really brought tears to my eyes. You captured the circumstances perfectly, and it's such a pleasure to behold. Congratulations on a well-crafted story. A fantastic vignette.
FoodOfLove chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
wow. nice one.
Eleanor chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I came searching for this fic after I watched the movie, and I totally love this. It's a nice idea, and a good wrap-up to the movie.
No Longer Alone chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Oh, WOW. I loved it. This was an amazing story - captured their relationship in a heartbeat. It's so sad that Hartigan died..
Code Name Adania chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
So beautiful! I really like Nancy, and you captured her feelings perfectly. Kudos!
blueangel11isdead chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
this is an AMAZING story beyond belief! You captured their relationship perfectly!

hope you write more sin city stories... cuz they're AWESOME ;D
Jess chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
aw... That was so cute, cute and sad at the same time. I loved it. Hartigan shouldn't have died. :( lol, good job! :)