Reviews for Let You Down
Clear Rain Drops chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
loved this story... somewhat sad... omg i LOVED the ending line great job!
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
wow this is really beautiful!
Andrometamorphose chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
an overall beautiful piece...loved the ending
SailorKhaleesi chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I really liked this story! Is there more chapters to come? If there are, please write more!
issues09 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Very good, I like it
Aison Armigen chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Very nice. I love Kakashi narration and the links between the Fourth and Naruto.

Good job!

A
happiness theory chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
aw
azure orbis chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Short and emotional- my favorite. Good portrayal of the Yondaime of Konoha, as showing the burdens he has weighing down and not just smiling all the time. Also liked how you showed how the same hands that kill are the same that show love.
Satsukiyami chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
That was awesome!

Truely great

Loved the story!
Bishoujo Baby chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I find that I'm very much in love with this fic. this has to be one of the shortest, but most brilliant fics ever, and a one-shot no less (I absolutely hate em because I feel like I'm left hanging.)

I hope to read an epilogue that answers Kakashi's question
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Ooh, that was a lovely piece. Very nice, very nice. Yondaime and Kakashi. My loves.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
so sad. i love the emotion and details in this one. you're a really great writer.
Purple Loom chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
::mouth drops open:: I-it was good. No... it was GREAT! _ you deserve reviews, lots of 'em! And I hope ya get them 'cause this fic rocked.
Sterling Persuasion chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
that was great! im going to fave this story. i think you should also make a second chapter, with naruto's thoughts of his past and what he really thinks about his sensei. great job! :D