Reviews for Hopeless
Melan B.D chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
I've been waiting years for a new chapter here...

Returning, i find i like the idea of the story.
baileymermaid95 chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
Ok seriously... I know it's been a REALLY long time since you've updated, but for the love of all that is good and sadistic, PLEASE finish this story! Do you need ideas? Is that it? Motivation? Someone to constantly nag you about it? PLEASE WRITE MORE!
darkdelilah chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
is this a yaoi? anyways i liked it. keep it up and update fast!
Fire Inu Princess chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
I feel so sorry for Inuyasha... please keep going I want to know what happens next
Lovii chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
Please update? I love this story! :D
odnok chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
hey waiting in ur nxt chapter its sweet if u dont carry on with it. u can do it :D
I the Bright Angel chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
hey awesome chapter cant wait for the next one

i the bright angel
LoVe23 chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
oh wow...poor inuyasha...good luck on finals! can't wait to read more!
CanaanAlshea chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Gah! I'm in suspence! Dying to know who the guest is...even though I wanna hit Isazoi! [and I love Fatty xD he sounds cute]
CanaanAlshea chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
;.; so SAD! I wanted to cry! Please continue this; I'm all anxious now lol Best wishes to you!
demented-squirrel chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Hey. Thanks for...

A. Updating, first and formost.

B. Editing. I liked your stories before and now, well... ;

Also, this may sound rather... m... odd, but I'll have you know this edit was the first Inuyasha story I've read in about a year. I... kinda squealed when you finally updated.

Yeah. I've pretty much given up on Inuyasha fanfiction for a while. But this made me smile (not on the subject matter, because that's kinda horrifying, but of the old memories and the fact that, well, I was seeing old friends in a way.) Thanks for that.

-D.S.
Hanako Nguyen chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
OMG! i read your stories, hopeless and hidden secrets like a hundred times! you need to update it! i can't wait til the next chapters come!
TurquoisePanda chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
This is a really sad story, but I can't wait to read more!

~Sesshoumaru Minion