Reviews for Ah, Family
leafstone chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
great story.
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Okay, it's a bit weird, but I like what you've written here!

PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY AND SOON! ASAP! ;)
BritishPixie chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
This is so awesome. Keep up the good work. Heero as Sammy/Shingo, I never would have thought of that. Please write more.
NonsenseKitten chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
Ok, I really wanna know what happens. Please update again soon!
MoonBunny777 chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
Awesome story update soon
arbiter-cosmos chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
Awesome story! ) keep up the good work and update soon.
Kayla Tsukino chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
this story does have a lot of promise, although I don't see the reselmblance between shingo and Heero... but that is only me... o.o
Lady Light chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
HEhehe _ Please update this soon!
Airlady chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
How sweet - Quatre to the rescue! Good thinking on his part!
HoshiYuki chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
I love it! Especially this part:

The Arabian was forced to rethink that, as he felt something small and metallic being pressed into his hand. "You're too soft, Quatre," Heero stated. "Tokyo can be a dangerous place."

Quatre rolled his eyes. "You brought two?"

"I brought twelve," Heero replied as if it were normal. "I only carried two on my person."

Quatre let out an exasperated breath. "Fine," he said, taking the handgun and hiding it.

Update soon!
samisweet chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
OMG update SOON. You can't stop there! I'm hoping for a Quatre/Usagi pairing... please? It's very, very good... and funny! 'I carry twelve' lol. Only Heero. When will Heero and Usagi meet? :whines: I'm so tensed up from the suspense! I'd write a longer review but I'm rather short on time. I promise to write a longer one after the next chapter so get chopping :nudge nudge: :wink wink: Lol.

Luv:samisweet
THE GOD OF INTERESTING chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Now this is a good story i just cant wait for the next chapter
wickedthunder02 chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
hahaha. please update soon.
nolisting chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
_ huzza! _ YAY! I love Quatre. :P _ So, Usagi just met her sorta-uncle. :P _ ha ha. Good times, good times... I'm sorry. I want to write a really meaningful, intelligent review- but I've just taken two consecutive finals, and will shortly be leaving for a third. T.T When will it end? WHEN? As such, my brain is fride. _ But, I did enjoy this chapter! Ja ne!

Asia-chan
Serenity Maxwell chapter 4 . 12/11/2005
cute. i'm glad they are finally around and begining to mix together. at least quatre is. what about poor heero?