Reviews for Fly in a Web
Whirl Feather chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow. Just all I can say is wow. I love how you upped the a antsy by leaving things out and at certain points :) quite like a horror movie, in a way...loved it!
The Cartoon Hype chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
WOW.
RaineP chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Just by reading the first sentence, I knew I would love this story. :)

For a one-shot, this is probably one of the best Invader Zim fanfics I've read in a while.

I love how you describe things, like Dib feeling like he was a fly in a web..Having those visuals while reading is excellent, and just adds so much more to it. Zim and Dib are in character the whole time, and like I said before, your describing is just so..GAH! Amazing! :D I'll defiantly check out your other works, because this is excellent! Nice work! :)

(PS - I found this on TV tropes, for Invader Zim Fanfiction! It was listed as one of the better ones there! :D)
epoose chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
ngl i kind of laughed

gosh zim you creepy fuck
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Holy monkies.

That was fantastic.
MonPetitLoupDeMort chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Delicious. Beautifully executed. Just enough there to vividly sear the emotion. Pretty much everything I was craving in a fic right now.
Bells chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This was sick, twisted, disturbing, demented, warped, and other such synonyms. I literally shuddered as I read it.

I've never been so turned on by this pairing.
Snoessie chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I'm not sure why this is posted at the ZADR community, but apart from that... :D :D :D This is good stuff I like evil/sadistic Zim too I know it's a one shot, but man, I really would like to know what other terrible stuff Zim will do to poor defenseless Dib (A) Ah well, I just have to guess I guess :P
passionateartist chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
God, I LOVE your stories! They're all so good!

Beans
mattneedschocolate chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
o_0...update soon please...passes out...x_x
ArtemisFowlTheThird chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Kinda scary...but oh so sexy! I like it!
Autumn chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I LOVE RANDOM READING AW YEAH!
evildeathbee chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I'll have to remember this one.
wallflower-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
no words exist to express my love of this story.

so ... i shall makes some up jIdfja;djf dfjdf klsdf ... ok, so that was just me typing like a moron but STILL! .. you get the point
Becky chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Wow that was pretty intesne man to bring zimmy back go here/