Reviews for Fly in a Web
wallflower-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
no words exist to express my love of this story.

so ... i shall makes some up jIdfja;djf dfjdf klsdf ... ok, so that was just me typing like a moron but STILL! .. you get the point
Becky chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Wow that was pretty intesne man to bring zimmy back go here/
Soila chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Oh my gosh, what the-! Are you going to continue this? Whatever, this was amazing. Great job...
Starlight's Delight chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This was an excellent fic, however, I have one bone to pick. I think it might have worked a little better without the graphic violence. Don't get me wrong, it was very good and I really liked it and I have nothing against the violence, but I think it would have really twisted us around your finger if you'd used the nasty, terrible *threat* of intense violence to keep us breathless. To string us along. It's just an idea. Anyway, I did think it was fabulously cruel and evil, and I did like it. Just thought I'd give you a thought, that's all.
SeeDub chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
You have a sick and twisted mind! And I enjoy that immensely! Keep up the good (yet evil...) work!
CuteCrittersGang chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
OOH, ebil Zim! Jeez, maybe I should stop reviewing EVERY ONE OF YOUR FICS. Your inbox is gonna be overflowing! (shrugs) Oh well. I liked the angst . . . it was angsty . . . Dark fic, but enjoyable all the same.

*Tom*
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Oh *shudders* evil. But good.
Ariethine chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I loved this story and it's sequel as soon as it started. I love the description and the suspense. I really hate to admit it, but I am a bit of a sadist. This story made me sit at the edge of my seat and my sanity. I will review any other stories that I read of yours. Thank You,

Ariethine
TheHolidays chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
...wow...you ARE a genious!
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Wonderful. I just have nothing more to say than that.
ReidMorgan chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I thought this was completely hot. Very visual, just perfect.
DeadDeadDeadUnused chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
O.0
thelongestroads chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Too cool! I loved it... Never thought you could turn Invader Zim into a horror... Totally awsome! Keep up the great work!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
this is really good. I love teh details and emotions in this, wonderful story! hope you don't mind, but i must add this to my C2.
someone chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
that was awesomness on a stick
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »