Reviews for Fly in a Web
Puppet Pui chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Wonderful! GLorious! I do applaud you for your work. Tis feed for my morbid curiousity. I love your work as always, and this is just icing on the cake! I greatly look forward to seeing more.

Ciao lovey
Jiko Hitasura chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Maybe it's just my sadistic side showing itself but..I can actually SEE the ZxD-ness O.o...very inrtuiging...
SilverBlood666 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
That... was fucking brilliant. So psycotic... So violent... You kept Zim in character awesomely. It seems like he really would act like that if pushed too far.

Brilliant, keep it up!

Jillian
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Amazing! You should definitely send this to Jhonen and make him draw it. _ You've read JTHM, you know he'd like it!
VodkandCoke chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
omg!this was AWESOME!I LOVE SADISTIC ZIM! u should really write more zadr ur god at it! this is definatly going on my faves!
J. Random Lurker chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Ooh. Many thanks for the dedication, and wow. Poor, poor Dib. I LOVE Zim's sarcasm here; the deadly focus he exhibits. Zim is always more unnerving when he's SANE. And if the show had been not a kid's show and more serious, considering who MADE it and all, it would most likely have gone a lot more like this... a lot more blood and sarcasm...

I dunno if this is your first story, but I hope it's not your last!
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
NR! You! ::points, and glares:: WRITE MORE ZADR! I beg of you! ::crawls towards you on hands, and knees::

I've not read your fanfiction since your Inu Yasha stuff, but you HAVE to write more! You are so wonderful at this genre! PERFECTNESS! ::goes off to show friends that dun like ZADR::

SQUEE! PERFECTION!