Reviews for Something Grim This Way Comes
Korin Dragoon chapter 3 . 8/25
The Chaos that Grim and Mandy bring about is almost always hilarious, LMAO (hysterical laughter ensues) *crack!* "AH! My ribs!"
Korin Dragoon chapter 1 . 8/25
LMAO I can't stop laughing! You do some funny stuff.
Natalia chapter 3 . 7/28
This was fantastic!
Well this was fun and unexpected i hope you finish this as it is a fun and unique take on harry potter
Lord Vortrex chapter 3 . 6/25
This was by far one of the funniest things I have ever read. I really hope you choose to continue it eventually.
Aeroza chapter 3 . 6/21
It would be nice if you continued the story as its very interesting and at the same time, intriguing to read, like your other works.
Philodice chapter 3 . 5/5
I'm in love
Lexarius chapter 3 . 4/4
Great!

You really get the characters! I can hear their voces as I read.
The Reaping ScytheReader chapter 3 . 2/7
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Please, write more! This was absolutely wonderful!
Theinzmann111 chapter 3 . 1/31
I don't know if the author is alive or not, but it's been forever since it's been updated, so if you ever find this message, please continue this story, it's hilarious, and I see a suddelty of romance in the near future, so please continue!
kumbrakarna chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Love the story and hope that new chapter comes out soon!
JM0RIARTY chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
I really hope it's not abandonned because it's a really funny story and I like it.
prototype gear chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
...nostalgia a. This show was grim dark as fuck at points, but it was damn entertaining. I miss billy and Mandy.
superfanman217 chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
i love this story

please continue
Carcaj 457 chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
Loooooveee iiitt! I seriously love it, especially Mandy. Just like I remember her. But seriously, really good writting. The way you work your way with the story is actually rather good; it is rather hard to find good crossovers worthy to read, and sincerely, this is one of those rare treats I get to find. I hope to read another chapter soon, you will have me reading it till the end. So, my sincere congratulations and my best wishes. Hope to read ya soon! Tada~