Reviews for Something Grim This Way Comes
einargs chapter 3 . 11/5
This was brilliant. Have an internet!

Seriously though I highly recommend this; the crack and plot was balanced just right, with both sides working just well enough to make a fun, readable story.

Mydoginasweater chapter 1 . 11/2
SynDeath chapter 3 . 10/2
This was so charming and fun! I couldn't stop reading, it was too entertaining. I hope you had fun writing this!
K chapter 1 . 9/30
::: Makes popcorn and makes ready to watch the train wreck that Hogwarts is about to become:: I LOVE THIS STORY

SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 9/29
Ah yes. Good read. Rather funny. Hope this story will be completed sooner than later.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 9/28
I remember reading this!
Alcham of the Vael chapter 3 . 8/26
Dude/Dudette, keep up the righteous work, this is exceptional in both humor and plot.
C.M.Alm chapter 1 . 8/12
this...this is solid gold...better than gold...this is a victoria's secret model lusting after me and willing to pay me millions of dollars for the privilege of having sex with me...MORE!
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 3 . 7/23
review 930 cool so LOVE THIS STORY and i cant wait to see how the gang will deal with the diary and how harry and mandy will react to ginny
nobledynasti chapter 1 . 7/21
Great story! I loved it when Nergal Jr. was revealed that he ate the toad!
end3r000 chapter 3 . 7/20
I've never laughed so hard reading a fanfic. I hope the distant future isn't too far away, because I'd love to read more of this.
Psyka chapter 3 . 7/6
Oh Eris i just about died luaghing reading this please oh please please please update again soon please
Zarbapha chapter 3 . 6/13
I didn't like Harry Potter. I do like fanfics, especially this one. Something Grim makes me grin.
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 6/7
ahem, that was for just making this crossover in the first place and then doing it so well.
I am curious as to why no one has made a crossover of Mandy with the Overlord series/games, as Mandy would possibly make the best Overlord and with Grim she could pull 'minions' from other dimensions (Harry Potter, Lisa Wilborne from Worm, others of appropriate disposition as to willingly work with her to conquer the Oververse, especially after seeing what the heroes are like.). That would make things interesting to say the least.
Anyways I like how you portrayed Harry and Mandy, especially the subtle jabs occasionally of Harry's erstwhile relationship with Mandy and her unspoken approval of said feelings. I am curious as to how Luna and Mandy would interact with each other, as I suspect Mandy would have found another loyal Best Friend of the female variety in Luna what with Mandy's stance on bullies(that is, no one is allowed to bully what she considers hers, aka what happened to Harry after they first met.).
Here's hoping you actually continue this story instead of strangling in from your ceiling with a duck tape rope.
Tropp chapter 3 . 5/29
Wonderful, ridiculus and slightly insane. I loved it! Probably the weirdest crossover I've ever read but also the most enteraining. The combination is pure genious HP and a megalomaniac girl with a pet grim reaper.