Reviews for Something Grim This Way Comes
please update
StrongGuy159 chapter 3 . 3/26
Very funny 3 chapters continue please.
CactusNoir chapter 3 . 3/18
:D This whole fic was amazing and mad. I love that I can hear Grims voice really clearly in my head when you write his words.
Skippy chapter 1 . 2/24
Meh, perhaps a bit too much randomness condensed into the one chapter to truly be enjoyable... but then again haven't watched the show so it could be "normal".
MORE!?
doubledamn chapter 3 . 1/19
In the next episode: Mandy and the Pet Basilisk.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 1/18
I LIKE Mandy. She is just the right amount of crazy sadist. And I am REALLY interested to see what would happen if she got into politics.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 1 . 1/16
yeah, i only managed to get to the end of the platform scene. i really don't like this version at all.
pottersparky chapter 3 . 1/8
Hey nice to see two new chapthers of this story who knew you come back from where ever been hideing. Now mandy is always fun to read about. I see mandy wanting army of house elfs of her own when fines out what they can do. I still want see harry and her married with kids. Oh what fun is this to read and it so good that fool billy not in it. I think you could have jeff call ron father with his fear of spiders are well known in harry potter book 2. I love to see what mandy will do to lockhart. Oh I do hope you do all 7 years please. Do update soon! This will be add my fav list as of right now. I'am hook with this story. MORE NOW PLEASE!
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I keep picturing Harry looking at Quirrel and telling Jr. that he's food XD.
entelejent chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Story written with love. Harry's friends actually affect conversations and other situations. I chuckled numerous times, and the story was believable considering the personalities shown. Intend to Favorite this.
Complaints: I do think that Harry should be cooler or more different from canon, he would fit in among his group more believably, and even though he's only known them for a few short years, he's gone through enough crazy stuff to warrant larger personality changes; too large changes would be bad though. Snape during the Sorting is too loud with his demands and spells, shouldn't his spellcasting be nonverbal, especially for a Dark Arts spell he created? If he was less OOC at that point in time, it'd be more believable and the contrast between then and what he becomes would be funnier; as he is, he's not really worth cowing all the time. Eris shows up less often than seems likely, and her (pranks?) could use more details, instead of generalizing how disruptive she is. Small point, but how would Hagrid or Grim send up green sparks in the Forest? Using Grim's scythe? Could be something more devastating then.
Morgomir chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Great story. Keep up the good work.
Luzzy Lu chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Hey! I just wanna say that I love this story. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. So please! Please! Continue this story :)
speaker of babbel chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
CHAOS! SNAKES! GRIM AND TOM!
will you be going on with this story?
kurathedog chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
This is amazing. Never even watched the show but I was still cracking up. Nice job!