Reviews for Something Grim This Way Comes
Zarbapha chapter 3 . 6/13
I didn't like Harry Potter. I do like fanfics, especially this one. Something Grim makes me grin.
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 6/7
TAKE MY LIKES! TAKE THEM ALL!
ahem, that was for just making this crossover in the first place and then doing it so well.
I am curious as to why no one has made a crossover of Mandy with the Overlord series/games, as Mandy would possibly make the best Overlord and with Grim she could pull 'minions' from other dimensions (Harry Potter, Lisa Wilborne from Worm, others of appropriate disposition as to willingly work with her to conquer the Oververse, especially after seeing what the heroes are like.). That would make things interesting to say the least.
Anyways I like how you portrayed Harry and Mandy, especially the subtle jabs occasionally of Harry's erstwhile relationship with Mandy and her unspoken approval of said feelings. I am curious as to how Luna and Mandy would interact with each other, as I suspect Mandy would have found another loyal Best Friend of the female variety in Luna what with Mandy's stance on bullies(that is, no one is allowed to bully what she considers hers, aka what happened to Harry after they first met.).
Here's hoping you actually continue this story instead of strangling in from your ceiling with a duck tape rope.
Tropp chapter 3 . 5/29
Wonderful, ridiculus and slightly insane. I loved it! Probably the weirdest crossover I've ever read but also the most enteraining. The combination is pure genious HP and a megalomaniac girl with a pet grim reaper.
Tropp chapter 3 . 5/29
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 3 . 5/21
This is very, very amusing. Get back to it plz.
Master Xehanort chapter 3 . 4/20
I love ut this is a great story so keep going my friend.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/16
That as insane. Been a long time since I watched the show. Still brings that crazy vibe to everything that it touches though.
bkasavan chapter 3 . 4/1
Is the sequel going to be in this same story or as a new story?

I quite enjoyed this story and look forward to the sequel (And will be checking if it's not already up on your author page)
link1211 chapter 3 . 3/30
cool
2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 3/22
Ooh
RenTenTen chapter 1 . 2/26
I couldn't go on past this chapter, but what I did read was quite amusing. Thank you.
ShiroHollow96 chapter 3 . 2/11
love it cant wait for more please update this is a great story.
ralula chapter 3 . 2/11
Great story absolutely hilarious, Draco getting his just desserts, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Great story if you update. Lockhart is just itching to have a taste of chaos.
BlueMoon37 chapter 3 . 2/10
OMG I been lol so much reading this.
unknownwolf1996 chapter 3 . 1/4
please continue this. i will do anything! *puppy dog eyes*