Reviews for DARK HEARTS
Sid chapter 3 . 3/20
So umm when is next time?
tasheika.conley chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Please update this story.
Iceleaf13 chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
I really hope you have not abandoned this story.
I want to know what happens next.
Anon chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
I really hope you update this again someday. I would especially like to see B'Elanna's reaction to finding out about all this. Love Sam in this as well. Please please please update.
readah chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
more! please!
Anon chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I really really hope you finish this story someday. I'd love to see how B'Elanna reacts to all this when she finds out and Sam confronting the captain should be awesome.
Underthelivingmoon chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I like this story very much and would love to see an update :)
Lenn.n.n chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
If you're not gonna update, can't you at least give us a summary of what was going to happen? :(

Please?
archiemouse chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
...

please update; just please update
ral334 chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
I really hope that you update soon. Im really enjoying this fic and can't wait to find out what happens.
Tetraforce chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
I wonder what the ending will be if you ever finish this?

Knowing my opposite curse you most likely never will.
Tetraforce chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
The story sounds promising but since there is no actual actions going on I cannot give a real review other then the classic human phrase 'Good Luck!'

Sorry but your image links are invalid: The address takes me to a Google search engine which has nothing to do at all with your pictures.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
kttykwiiiiiiiii why are you torturrrring uuuusssss
es23 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Please update! im hooked on this story and would really like to know what happens!
Li chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Okay seriously. You need to update. I am going insane wanting to know what happens next.