Reviews for Oyasumi Nasai
Divinely Sweet Ambrosiac chapter 8 . 7/20
I love it - especially the part of Hitomi’s struggle to keep her blossoming feelings for Dilandau at bay. Hilarious! I am on to the sequel!
DraconianAngelWings86 chapter 8 . 6/29/2017
When are you going to update this story ?
PrettyChelsea chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Lol Dilandau's getting obsessed. Can't wait for Dilandau's little visit to Hitomi.
BloodyGod chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
continue please
pyro-lover chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
YAY! A Dilandou fanfic! *love and cookies*

On to chappy 2!

Kaijukote chapter 8 . 8/3/2007
You portray Dilandau's character surprisngly well. I'm looking forward to your next update!
ashe chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
that had to be the most funniest chapter.

i love how you write.

and i love the whole idea of DilandauHitomi thing.

besides idea, i think you can expand more on what he's trying to create? capture her? i don't know.

but i really like how you keep your thoughts together.

im still cracking up from that.

'he had been enjoying the scenery. Gods in the heavens, please, give me the strength I need to continue living.'

love it!
Debi chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Oh my Gosh! u have to update! im begging you! when will the sequel come out? i just love dilandauX hitomi stories! plz update! (making puppy eyes)
EscaPhan225 chapter 8 . 8/2/2006
. more! plz..?
SHAWNEE chapter 8 . 3/24/2006
UPDATE DAMMIT! v
Tzarista chapter 8 . 3/9/2006
great story .. looking forward for the sequel
veras chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
I LOVED your story. What's the name of the sequel and is it out yet? I need to know * ocean of tears appears * Your story was really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really good and don't worry you kept Dilandau in character ,but also original.
Xelena chapter 8 . 2/15/2006
i'm not sure the poptart idea would flow so well. the things that us fanfiction writers can come up with though... please continue.
Morroki chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
ii! i love it! update!
Valinor's Twilight chapter 8 . 1/1/2006
wow, this story is great. I can't wait for the sequel. Do you like Rurouni Kenshin? I did a crossover with escaflowne called Wings of Fate. Dilandau hooks up with someone. He's so cool!