Reviews for Dark Beginnings
Wee.Doctor chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Shame this is abandoned, its seemed really interesting.. :(

I wonder what would have happened next but anyway, thanks for writing this far..

You could always consider resuming it though ;)
sealkid3 chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
this story is really interesting and well written. I pretty much like every aspect of it, and you've done a great job giving a realistic halo themed story. I hope u come back to it sometime and add to it.
J'rad chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I know I might be late but its a great story and please if u read this and when u still have good ideas how to continue this fic PLEASE! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! and if by some miracle u really to update bring Kelly back somehow with a good explanation. I promis that u will get more reviews, even if I have to write all of them myself, JUST UPDATE! PLEASE!
Electromotive Force chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I like it alot so far. You have good insight into the novels and whatnot. I'm gonna stick with this one. Good job!
Winkaku chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I like this story and whant to read more of it so continue righting please!

Also I like the way you portrayed Cortana, mild but still the same in your face attitude we've come to expect, a hard but necessary balance that thickens her layers as a character.
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wow, this chapter seemed so much longer on paper...anyways, just wanted to say 'hi'. Good luck with your story, I hope more people will review more and Happy Holidays! Jya...sorry, may be I'll put some annotations in your other chapters.
Pink Skittles chapter 6 . 12/1/2005
nice chapter! _
Halosobsessed1010 chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
The story was fine except for one thing. Cortana can stay inside the MC and still do the work (unlocking doors and stuff like that)
Pink Skittles chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
nice. i like this story _