Reviews for Keepers
That was very good! Thanks
nicimac chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Nice reflections from Sam, thanks
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I enjoyed reading this fic a lot. I have one question though...did you not consider Sam and Janet close friends?

Keep up the good writeing
Samisim chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
That was a really good story, I acutally got lost in my past while reading it- I guess I related to her a little.
KaylaKML chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Good chap!
Darth Tater chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
ooh... thats so sweet... but sam still needs a 'girlfriend', although daniel's almost as good as one in his awsome nice hot geekiness. lol.
Natters chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
aw. sweet. but no mention of janet? (Ok, so she's dead by this point in the series, but c'mon)
janissima chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Nice job - very relective. I always enjoy fics that delve into the intricacies of the SG-1 friendship.
Starr484 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Nice friend fic. I really enjoyed it. God I felt like I was back in school and everything lol! You didn't happen to have a friend named Alyssa, did you ;-)
megmeyer chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Excellent story. I might have mentioned Janet in there somewhere, but it would not have been the same anyway, since teenage best friends are different from adult ones! Thanks for writing it!
iamdragonrider chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
A nice look at friendship! I think you'll find a lot of folks who's friendship meant less than someone elses chance at popularity... or perhaps those who gave up true friendship to pursue the shallow relationships forged in the "in" crowd. Anyway nice look at frienship sg-1 style
TerrorizerandZooky chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Fantastic story. I loved it. It's always neat to hear about Sam's childhood. Realy great.
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Very nice. Thank god we only have to go through the teen age years once. A true depiction of friendship,

SG-1.
Nighshae chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Very good story. I theroughly enjoyed it.

It's just a shame that someone decided to take the group apart soon after...
LJEvans chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Excellent! Keep writing. I'll look for other things from you!