Reviews for Honest Thievery
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
oh this is beautiful!
kitty-re chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I can completely and utterly see this happen, and I love that - and I love this story.

And you're writing

ahh I've reviewed so many of your stories you probably think I'm crazy and obsessed, sorry if I'm freaking you out - just I think reviews should be left on goo.d pieces of work
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Aww. That was soo sweet. I love your writing. It always has a sort of bittersweet tone to it, and I love it. Keep writing!
TheFabMax chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
aw! how cute!
immovinout chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
That was wonderful!
Charity F chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Hello!

This was really very adorable and cute. But what I don’t understand is how the title connects to the story? Hm…anyway, lovely story, keep up the excellently work!

Charity
gpotter chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
The picture I got at the end of this story - Harry, Ron and Hermione huddled against a rock wall, Hermione with her head on Ron's shoulder and Harry sleeping against her on the other side - it's priceless. I wish I were an artist so I could draw it. But alas, it would only turn out as 3 stick figures with their little stick-figure limbs all tangled together. And that would look kind of . . . well, wrong. So I won't try.

But this was a really excellent little one-shot. And I'll have you know that I was up until 4:30 last night! That jar you have in your bathroom holding all my hours of sleep must be getting quite full ...
Tris-WannaBe chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Nice. Touching. Great job keeping everyone in character. Love the humor too, it's just like them. Really well-written.
ali chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
as usual, you are awesome!
Unlikelytobearit chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Awesome! Harry is so funny, and the HR/Ron fluff lol
remy-moon chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
That was utterly adorable! So very sweet, and somehow just a tad bit sad.
Black is the New Pink chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Aw. Ron and Hermione were perfect. I loved the parts with Harry too, the chemistry between the trio was perfect.

Defy Gravity
GallonofFirewhiskey chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
This was really sweet. I liked how short and simple it was. Good job!
Moony4Moony chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I feel a little sad and a little happy now good work!
A Paris Romance chapter 1 . 11/20/2005