Reviews for College Days
CherryLe chapter 15 . 11/7/2015!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Realy good so far
Ps. I'm guessing you think she was a snob
xishaxx chapter 15 . 10/6/2011
this story of yours drove me to tears! NOOO, it was so good. excellent! haha

satoshi and risa FOREVER! I will go down with this ship.

good day/evening. :)

woofyy chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
nice story ) keep up the good efforts ) good luckies with your future stories )
Lady Fai chapter 15 . 8/22/2010
That was one of the most awesomest, couple DNAngel fanfictions ever!
Reed Bloodread chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
wow..I read this like last december but i didn't have an account and couldn't review or was it coz i was new and didn't even bother to review..anyway can't remember..

so i read it again and i was like wow..*gigle* this is awesome..kilig super..hehe
Chris LaFey chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
Thank you for the wonderful story you wrote.
Chris LaFey chapter 14 . 2/15/2009
She said it! She said it! She said it! Hurray!
Chris LaFey chapter 13 . 2/15/2009
ARGH! I know these sad points in the story MUST exist for the story to have angst, and drama, band for the story to be GOOD. But I do get frustrated . . . darn. Thank you for writing.
Chris LaFey chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
I really like your stories, but you might want to re-edit a little . . . There are a lot of homophones that you got confused with . . . I really wouldn 't care if it weren 't for my CDO, or ODC, or . . .

"I just need a brake." you might want to change that.
Chris LaFey chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
She confessed! She confessed! She-alright, I 'll stop with the chanting. You get my point; I 'm happy that you made Risa-chan confess and realize some of the feelings she has for Satoshi, that she hadn 't realized she had.
Chris LaFey chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
That is the Risa-chan we all know. She fainted and bloodied her head, and she 's worried about her outfit . . . I am really amused. You 're an good writer.
Chris LaFey chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Ha ha ha . . . you are warped. Satoshi learning how to take care of the little children? Pft . . .
black.maple.tree chapter 15 . 2/13/2009
This was so cute! You always write amazing stories- keep it up!
Chris LaFey chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Rumors suck. But they will always exist as long as human beings have a sense of curiosity. Which will be until-the-end-of-their-existence.