Reviews for Kill Me Now
Why it end so quickly
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
This is absolutely hilarious! Ive never laughed out loud reading before XDD
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
LOL! I would have enjoyed reading this through to its eventual conclusion - with the arrest of the murderer. Despite the embarrassment and the humor aspect, the case itself sounds kind of interesting.
rey chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Lmfao lol poor dicky! I would die
Luzith chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
this never fails to make me laugh!
andysanime chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Ohhh goodness... poor Dickie bird XD... ahhh maybe if you're that despite... you should go to Joker or something... they're always willing to do some damage... .'
GenderBender25 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
What? We dont get anymore? What?
Beauty in decay chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
...oh...my...god
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Dude! this is epic! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe this had me fangirling very loudly! Please please please do another chapter of this please! I will love you forever!
Batman DannyP fanwriter chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
More please! I want to know how this case ends!
mixxi chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Damn it this is to amusing update rhis .. And yes i did read beautiful ones :p
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh, My, Gosh. That's unbeleavable! Poor, poor, poor Nightwing.
RememberTheMuse chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Aaaahhhhh, this is amazing! D I love it and crave more!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Oh my god I love Slade right now. I swear the third chapter just had me laughing breathlessly. XD I feel like Batman is going to kill him when he finds out though. Don't underestimate the power of an angry and extremely overprotective dad. This whole thing is beautiful. I swear if Slade actually does find the murderer then I will forever be his biggest fan because god that would be hilarious. XD Apparantly if Dick wanted to get out of this he should've offered Slade a private lap dance. Go figure. Lol Then again considering Deathstroke's newly discovered bisexuality that might not end so well for Dick. Again, Bruce will KILL him. Seriously. Infinity points out of ten for this story. You just won at life. You're also my hero. Marry me. XD
Fayah chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
This is absolutely hilarious and I was grinning stupidly throughout, thank you for the great read!
ProtectorKorii chapter 3 . 1/13/2012