Reviews for The Hill
spittingllama7856 chapter 1 . 9/11
Oh, geez. I got to the sixth paragraph... and I realized they're dead. Oh, I can't tell if I should be happy or not. Because they are all together, but...
Confused!
I loved this one.
Alksj chapter 1 . 1/25
That was. Wow.
I nearly cried when I realised they were dead. You got me. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Beautiful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Oh, that was beautiful.

I liked the way how they all get to live another life after death. Ya know, all the people there either died early or had a miserable life(maybe not miserable but they were pretty sad) so yeah, it made me happy to see them all together and content.
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I love it! That is a great perception of heaven!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
All my freaking feels God damn
Gravind Divine chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I'm guessing they're in heaven... Naww Siri! Yeaaayyyy Harry gets to meet his parents!
Nillen chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I didn't... I... *cries* Why is this story so short but damn, beautiful and touching and oh God, the end of it you just... you just crush my heart and burn the pieces ;w; This story is damn beautiful. D;
K-Lupin chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
423 words, and I'm crying like a baby!
rYdEr SiRiUs DaIvYs chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
AWWW! Now i'm crying! that was so sweet
mundaneboy chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow. Super deep and exactly what I needed. You have no idea how much I wanted Harry to give up in the 7th book in Limbo and go to see him parents and 'specially Cedric :)
Shinigami chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
how old was Harry when he joined his parents and Sirius? Does that mean he is young again-14-17 again? He was 14 when his name came out of the goblet...But i think Cedric would prefer Harry to be 17 of age...
xX-RuffledFeathers-Xx chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
OK. I cried. I cried so much while reading this. I still do love Cedric/Harry a lot and I mean a LOT, and then I read this. Your lovely fic just made me love those two even more. And Sirius, I can't even... 3 Aw I miss them! *tear*

Loved your beautiful story. Thank you.

*shares cookies*
renata regina chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
UGH! It is so nice to read about my two favorite boys together with NO ANGST! Short but very, very sweet.
KaileyisDankk chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This is beautiful. Really. Like, I'm crying right now.