Reviews for Beyond Grace
Izzles chapter 7 . 5/6/2006
loved it! great idea - the whole thing with grace being their daughter, she definately did look like a mini jack-sam didnt she?
IsisMoon9 chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
aw! so cute! nice one.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
cool story. i liked it. _
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
cool... that was really good.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
so you follow that theory too... grace is sam and jack's kid. i like that idea...
Rose Stetson chapter 7 . 1/12/2006
Aw, come on...just a tiny little epilogue?
Orion84 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This was a very sweet story and a nice way to introduce Grace to everyone else and make Carter not seem a little insane. I think that Grace is one of my favorite characters and the way you wrote her was perfect - a true and well blended person with the best and most enduring qualitites of both of her parents. I'd love to read a sequel is you even write one.

Orion
HeidiT chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Aw! Loved it
brodiresa chapter 7 . 12/31/2005
i love your version of grace. she's the first one that i think is a true blending of jack and sam. please write a sequel. i will happily devour it.
claire svu fan chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
sweet
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
Great ending.
owaranai.natsu chapter 7 . 12/23/2005
aww, that was a really cute short story. i liked it very much, i had a feeling grace would end up being the one to tell them to get together, but the riddles she made were really cool. great job!
BallsBreaker chapter 7 . 12/23/2005
Fantastic fic, I loved it!
getcarter chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
Aw...what a great ending. I enjoyed this very much. You should definitely consider a sequel!
MajorSam chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
the END!

GAH.

Ah well, I suposse it's kinda funny how when you think about it it was Sam and Jack who were the biggest shippers for Sam and Jack... lol :p:p

MSam