Reviews for Just A Little Change
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
Is Lucius's mate Snape? And I hope that at the end of this I'm not heartbroken over Seamus.
fiststhatfly chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
omg please continue I love love love this story!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
I loved it, this story is wonderful so far especially this chapter and I cant wait for you to update. Feel just to PM me if you need any ideas or help, no matter how big or small I'll be happy to help. Xx
chocolateyes chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
You should continue to write this fic is amazing whatever gave you that idea?
Sanity and Katlin chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
You are continuing right? Right? *Puppy eyes*

Sanity
molle chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
oh and btw why are you stating that you do not like green eggs and ham in french? hmm maybe my french is off, but I do believe that is what it means...
molle chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
ehm yeah, you wanted to be able to write "I don't own, so eff off" in another language, so I thought I will write it in Norwegian:

"Jeg eier ikke Harry Potter, så drit i!" Directly translated it says; "I own not Harry Potter, so shit in!", but in actual meaning it means about what you wanted to say.I don't know how to be more precise because as you have probably guessed by now I am not a native English speaker, but rather a Norwegian ;
BreGurl23 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
hurry up with chapter 5 please
LadyEmber chapter 4 . 1/16/2008
ooh please continue!

there's been so little harryness, you just cant stop now
Domruff1 chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Do continue. Please.
cyiusblack chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
update soon love it :)
Appalachian chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
It's very good, and I would like you to continue. But one thing; I'm getting the vibe that Harry will end up Draco's mate. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just really overused. It would be much more interesting if his mate were someone else. Just a suggestion.

Anyway, try to update soon.
DannFliegen chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Wow...I only remember reading over half of that before it was posted! But it HAS been a good year since I did (probably :P). Well, I liked it, but you probably didn't mean me when you asked if anyone wanted you to cotinue since you already know my answer! XD
DannFliegen chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Wow...it's been awhile since I've read this chapter...you already know what I think of it! Keep updating! XD
syrens-songs chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
I want to know who Lucius' mate is! update soon please!

-Syren