Reviews for A Thought of Love
It's done like thiisss? :(((
kawaiigurl93 chapter 5 . 2/27/2017
Oh. Has this been discontinued? Sorry to hear. It was a great read nonetheless!
layfon writes chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
this is one of the best fics i have read cannot wate till next chapter
brightandearly chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
Cool nice story, you should update it sometime if you can. (:
Captain Gundam chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
Good story. update when you are able
Trigger.REALITY chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
this is really good! i'm waiting for a update! _
crest of music chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
Cute chapter. I know pretty much all the aim lingo. I can't wait to read next chapter. I still think it funny Tai can play drums.
Flarie Hanami chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
OPS! I reviewed only to chapter 1 I AM SUCH AN IDIOT! Sorry about that! Shame on ME! Shame on me! I was not looking to see that there were more chapters! SO SORRY! Next Time I will just HIT myself! So CUTE!
Flarie Hanami chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Hey, I loved it! This fic was just so, I don't know, cute and adorable! As for what Mimi should buy...hm...(A) would be pretty funny. I couldn't imagine Taichi getting his ear peirced (he he he _). I think I will vote on (C) however. The thought of two matching pendants would be SO CUTE!
chocolatelover1 chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Lol, cute ending! Though it does make them seem a lot younger than they really are...Anyway great chapter, hurry with the rest!
Courage Sun chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
YAY! Awesome story! aw...i was voting 4 the locket, but oh well, rings r cool t00 _. UPDATE SOON! I LUV THIS STORY! *clicks fav stories list*
nickygirl chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
cute
chocolatelover1 chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
Oh so now she is odsesed with him!lol I wonder who that girl Sora was talking to is? Hmm maybe yamas girl, lol anyway repost soon!
Sonicmixtfr chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS TAIORA FANFIC! TAIORA FOREVER! I really realy enjoyed reading the two chapters of this Taiora fanfic and it was so good!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, UPDATE SON!
kawaiigurl93 chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
OMG! that was soo good! keep writing please!