Reviews for Crystals of Love: Blood of the Rose
Vatta chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Just going through all your stories again. Forsaken is definitely my favourite. Out of curiosity, what happened to "Thunder Goddess"?
DavisJes chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
I just love your writing. In your timeline there is a fic that is not posted but as of right now I can't remember which one it is. I think it might be Crystals of Love: Thunder Goddess. Will this get posted?
krugern chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Glad you updated this chapter and finished this story. Loved how Ruka had no problems accepting what ever punishment Serenity would give to Ayura. Liked how we got to learn more about Ayura. Loved Serenity's punishment and how she made Ayura young again. Liked how Ayura's love for her queen showed Michi the consequences of neglecting her wife, and how Ayura did get what she wanted which was Ruka's return. Look forward to seeing the next thing you write.
ami chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
wow.. nice ending... really great! i cant blame ayura for loving haruka too much.. hehe..

cheers!
ami chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
aw.. uranian people are very scary so dont mess with them.. lol..
john mitchell chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
this was an excellent story i just reading your stories and i cant get enough of them thanks please write lots more

sincerly

john mitchell
Meneldur chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
Thank the Lord!

THat ending was perfect. Simply perfect! I have waited for it for so long, and it was more than anything I had expected. I knew she would become a miko, but I had never expected the sentence she got, stripping her of all power. It was amazing. Because it was what she had deserved, but also what she needed. The flashbacks were also quite nice. Every character was played to perfection, and we learned some more about the Star Senshi. I believe Ayura does have the power to go through it, and found a line of mikos. I hope to see more updates some time in the future.
harucino chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
so great story about haruka i hope you will continue soon
DavisJes chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
Amazing. Can't wait for more. _
DavisJes chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Bet ya if that ending scene was in the anime it would have looks so cool.
DavisJes chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Your writting is amazing.
PriestessHelene chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
This is a beautifull written story. Iam enjoying each chapter. The story reminds me of the seasons each different focus to build harmony at last. Well done.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wicked start.
krugern chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
Great chapter. So glad you updated this story. Loved everyone's reaction to seeing Ruka return and how Ruka was able to take control so easily. Update soon.
Shadowcub chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
The Chancellor is going to have to stay on her

knees for this one.