Reviews for Sweet Love
delly chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Very good! More soon to come?
NaginiFay chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I thought this was a nice one shot.
AminorRed chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
If SillySammy ever comes back:

What you do is register with the website.

Then you have your own little spot on the website, it should say stuff like "Change password", "Change Penname" and other stuff like that on this page.

Once you sign up with the Website, you go to this page by clicking "log in" on the home page.

In the left margin there should be a list of links, (all within your little bubble of space. It's all about you.)

Click on the one that says "Documents".

Here it takes you to a page where you can upload your story. If you do not know how to do that, simply scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see Three blanks.

You type in the name of your chapter in the first one.

I don't remember what the second one's for, I'm trying to picture it, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. I have faith in you.

The third one is where you find the document on your computer.

Hit the "Browse" button. There there will be a list with a scroll. Go to 'My Documents' or 'Desktop' or whereever the hell you decided to save your Secret Country stories. Click on your document when you locate it. There will be a window that will pop up. Click 'Open'. Now it should all clear away and you will be left with the third space of your three spaces filled.

Click 'Submit' or whatever's there and you have uploaded your story to your spot on the website. If this works the page will refresh and say that the uploading process was successful. If not it will probably say something about how there was a error or something. It may give you suggestions on how to get it to work.

IF there is an ERROR, just make sure you don't have your story open on your desktop. Then try again. If it still doesn't work all I can say is to try again later. Give it maybe an hour or so, because the site may be experiencing some difficulties.

However; once you succeed in uploading your chapter/story... go to the link on the left that says 'Stories'.

You click on this and it brings you to another part on your space of the website.

Over the page, there should be a link near the top that says "New Story".

You will click on this and you will probably be made to read a page of boringness about the Site's Terms of Agreement. Just tell them what they want to hear. Like anyother document you've ever come across...

You will have to select "Book" out of a list of Eight things, like Cartoons, Anime, Movies, etc.

Next you will enter your story's information.

Atlast you have to click on a button or something where you have to find your story again. You should be able to, it's the name of whatever you decided to type in the first blank of the Three blanks. There's probably a scroll with only one item under where you have to type it in.

Atlast! You have published your story on a non-profit forum for literary Geeks! Hopefully someone will eventually come by and read it. I sure someone will.

Good luck, This looks like a lot of words, but trust me it's very easy. It's like reading instructions on how to set the clock on the microwave. Easier than the instructions give credit to.

Anyone else do something like that, read like three pages of insructions and then find out from someone showing you that there's a button that says "Clock" and then you just TYPE in the freaking time? Stuff like that is irritating.
justamoose chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I'm proud of you for being the only one to write a Secret Country fic! Nice! And I did like your fic, btw. :-)
sillysammy chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Awesome! I love it. Sweet, short, and to the point. I can't believe this is the only entry for the Secret Country Trilogy! They're my fav books! I'd enter some of my stories, but I don't know how.

Keep up the great work however. And please write more!
Hardcore chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I cannot believe this the only fanfiction for the Secret Country. I love that series, why is there only one? Please write more for that trilogy. I would, except I would never finish it. Gah.
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Cool. You have an interesting writing style. Can you please reply to this review or e-mail me to tell me how you suggested a new category? Thanks,and keep up the good work!
deanna chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
i love those books.
Jarenth chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Wow, an actual Secret Country fic! Not bad!
andalice chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
kenigget kenigger MUHAHAHAHAHA
PhantomFlutePlayer chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Oh my gosh! I love you! I am so glad that added a catigory for this trilogy. And you did just write a fic for my favorite couple in the book. I just kinda wanted it to go on with what happened to Ruth and Randoph. I think I shall have to write a fanfic in this catigory. Nice job!
sophie chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
good. it was a little short though. if it isn't finised i mean
Blondie007 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
stephanie-

it isn't very exciting
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I was not expecting to see a category for The Secret Country but I looked for it anyway. I'm really glad that there was one. This was what i hoped for and also did not expect from the one fic it contained. I really liked it. It is so weird this is what I wanted but didn't think I would get, Thank you. Maybe i should write one, it would be quite challenging though. I just finished the trilogy about two hours ago. I'm still stunned about this fic. It is so ironic. Maybe later a plot bunny shall hit me on the head. Who knows? Great Story. Ths review may seem odd sorry about the rambleing.
3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Yippee! So glad someone's written a Secret Country fanfic at last! This was a very sweet little romance, too.

Congratulations on starting off the Secret Country community. _