Reviews for Blood Stained
Lovell Luka chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
...

Oh... god...

I can't imagine the horrendous guilt that Anakin will have to live with.

That is really, really heartbreaking.
lilydipper chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Why didn't i read the warning!
iamawesome chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
awwwwwwwwwww poor obi and anakin.
Livin4Jesus12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Geez, ya' know, I was looking at my other review. "Good, wholesome fanfic". I just about laughed at myself when I read it. Got carried away with the "Christain" thing. Anyways, I can't say it's good for a Christain's heart, but it is a good FanFic.

;-) Sorry for the confusion, if I caused any!
Livin4Jesus12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
OMGOSH YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT THE WHOLE "BAD MOOD" THING. Nevertheless, great story. Nice idea to bring Ferus into this. I don't see many FanFics with him.

BTW, I'm SO glad you're a Christain. I am, too. It's nice and refreshing to see someone freely expressing their faith in Jesus Christ.

Thanks for the good, wholesome Fanfic. Five stars. :-)
Scarletquillraven chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Well, like you said, that definately wasn't fluff. It was a beautiful, dark piece. Really sad! Very well written.
pronker chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Remarkable vignette, in keeping with your Legacy premise of making Ferus and Anakin interact without the friction of the Watson stories' plotlines. It comes to its inevitable sad end, true to the spirit of Tolkien and his penchant for putting his good people through terrible situations. By the way, if you are following the Last of the Jedi series, the next one sports a collab between Watson and a new author; some sources say it's due out in October.
RogueOnFire chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Oh! Thanks for explaining. I read the Hobbit, LOTR, then Silmarillion. But it's been a while and I was doing well to remember Turin lost his memory and did things he wouldn't have done if he'd remembered.

So your story was a good similarity to that part of the story in Silmarillion. Whoo, poor Obi-wan and Anakin. I like your stories about them. I am highly impressed with your calibre of story.
jedimasterobi-wankenobi chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
God! I am still crying from your two other stories and now your making me cry even harder! You should put Warning: do not read if you are already CRYING! You rock, PadmeKSkywalker!
hellishlygood chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
this is so stupid. i mean you have added way too many fictional characters that it is not even close to the story or their characters! ALSO OW DEPRESSING. IT IS SO STUPID ANYONE CAN WRITE DEPRESSING STUFF IT S SO TALENTLESS.
Spirit of the Skies chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Thanks warn a bit harder next time would you maybe mention this involves death? but very good you had me hand-over-mouth to keep from shreking
DarthGladiator45 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
How ironic, he killed Obi-Wan when all he was trying to do was save him. You were right about warning people about the darkness in this story.
YamiTai chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
How I know this tale- and even though it is sad, I think it's one of the most beautiful in the Silmarillion... only rivaled by Beren and Luthien and the Fall of Gondolin.

I think you... my God, I totally loved this piece of art! Congratulations, mellon...

Mata ne, Su-chan
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
ack! that sucked! very well written thought, but how could you kill off kenobi! how cruel! and i dont really get who slit his throat? anyhelp there would help!