Reviews for Please Don't Cry
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
congratulations, this is a great story...

great moments between Kim & Ron and i hope to see more stories of yours like this!
Bobtrumpet chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Absolutely adorable. Fluff extraordinare. Characters down to a T. Couldn't ask for more.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was a great one shot as well, just as your other work. I totally miss all of your smuff. The Peace and Love [ I hope things are going well for you. Good luck!
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Matt, I have read this before but had not reviewed am sorry for that. But I was using you as an example to a new writer of FF as to how to write about certain things and I went and looked at your work again. So here we go. The charactors in IC in my opinion, Ron always comes through for Kim always has her back. SOmething about a promise made to a young lady's parents. Nicely written, if I could write like you then my level would be raised by a factor of ten. I hope you get back in the game sometime KP FF needs writers like you.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
XyKPfan chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Aw! So...beautiful...and touchie! Aother great fic!(sniff)
Puppyloveimani chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Know the picture well and you have captured it perfectly. As well have you done with the ying/yang relationship and karma between our two heroes. Great piece

Loved It

The Wise Duck
xthedarkone chapter 1 . 10/12/2006

For real though man that wa an excellent fic, if the ability was still able of my black heart I would cry lol

I also LOVE that pic by Ivymae, faved it (as I guess you did) on Devient anyway like the pic I'm faving the fic nice job.

Keep writing later
CastaS chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
great one again, i enjoyed it
Knowledge in the Hollow Noggin chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
ooh! how very incredibly fantastically CUTE!

lovely job writing to the pic... i love ivymae's work...

lovely job!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I have this one in my Favorite stories list; it was placed there just after reading it for the first time last year. After reading your story notes I located ivymae's DA art of the same name and went back & forth between the two while reading. Very powerful art & story, alone or together.

Great job, the both of you. Please pass my regards on to ivymae and thanks to the both of you for capturing a very tender moment, after battle, between the two of them and displaying it as you had.

TexasDad chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
The story reminds me that without Ron, Kim is nothing.
Bobalobashamalamadingdong chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
That was beautiful! *grabs a tissue* *blows her nose*

daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Nice. That's all there is to say. Nice.