Reviews for Please Don't Cry
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was a great one shot as well, just as your other work. I totally miss all of your smuff. The Peace and Love [ I hope things are going well for you. Good luck!
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Matt, I have read this before but had not reviewed am sorry for that. But I was using you as an example to a new writer of FF as to how to write about certain things and I went and looked at your work again. So here we go. The charactors in IC in my opinion, Ron always comes through for Kim always has her back. SOmething about a promise made to a young lady's parents. Nicely written, if I could write like you then my level would be raised by a factor of ten. I hope you get back in the game sometime KP FF needs writers like you.

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
XyKPfan chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Aw! So...beautiful...and touchie! Aother great fic!(sniff)
Puppyloveimani chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
cute!
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Know the picture well and you have captured it perfectly. As well have you done with the ying/yang relationship and karma between our two heroes. Great piece

Loved It

The Wise Duck
xthedarkone chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
sniff, sniff SO BEAUTIFUL WAH HAAHA.

For real though man that wa an excellent fic, if the ability was still able of my black heart I would cry lol

I also LOVE that pic by Ivymae, faved it (as I guess you did) on Devient anyway like the pic I'm faving the fic nice job.

Keep writing later
CastaS chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
great one again, i enjoyed it
Knowledge in the Hollow Noggin chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
ooh! how very incredibly fantastically CUTE!

lovely job writing to the pic... i love ivymae's work...

lovely job!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I have this one in my Favorite stories list; it was placed there just after reading it for the first time last year. After reading your story notes I located ivymae's DA art of the same name and went back & forth between the two while reading. Very powerful art & story, alone or together.

Great job, the both of you. Please pass my regards on to ivymae and thanks to the both of you for capturing a very tender moment, after battle, between the two of them and displaying it as you had.

CB73
TexasDad chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
The story reminds me that without Ron, Kim is nothing.
Bobalobashamalamadingdong chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
That was beautiful! *grabs a tissue* *blows her nose*

-Princess

Bobalobashamalamadingdong
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Nice. That's all there is to say. Nice.
surforst chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
So sweet it hurts! Nice little one shot. I got to find that pic again but if I remember it correctly this fits it. Looking forward to more works and this secret collabartion going on. Dark forces are at work there I'm sure. Anyway nice job.
Mark Oehmke chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I looked at the picture at DA and have to agree this story goes perfectly with it. I can't wait for the next chapter of Blue, Pink, Black, Gold, and Plaid. The suspence is killing me. Great Job keep it up.