Reviews for It Costs a Million Quarters
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Wow. So good and reflective. Almost not quite like Dean but it is just enough like him that it works terribly well.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
"I bet most 26-year old men didn't know how to get blood from clothes. I'll bet most 26 year olds can't tell exactly how serious a wound is by the amount of time it takes for the cloth of their shirt to stiffen." I really like this. :D

But pretty much everything about the bloody handkerchief strikes me as entirely wrong. Since when do paramedics hand out handkerchiefs? They sure as hell don't in this day and age, and I find it freaking hard to believe they did back in the early 80s either. It sounds entirely unsanitary and pointless.
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This was truly an awesome story. Im not even sure how to describe it. You can literaly feel the lonliness pouring out into the night, and the one thing he has that has a piece of very one of his family he cant bring himself to destroy.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Wow. Great insight to Dean. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
wow! This piece is touching and priceless. Thanks so much for posting it.
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Beautiful; you really caught the character. Your ideas flow smoothly, with just enough randomness to make it interesting. I like the quarter comment at the end, too. Very well done!
kyzhart chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I could see Dean doing this. Good characterization.
Weesta chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Excellent fic! The description of Dean's hankerchief and the reasons why he keeps it were poetic. Really nice! And I like the fact that you deal with the fact that he *knows* how dangerous it could be in the long run...and he still can't part with it. Also loved the description of the solo hunt - "I still wasn't used to the lack of our third pair of eyes." Very evocative.

Hope to read more from you. :-)
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Another great fic. Where've you been hiding? ;)

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
Spectral Scribe chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I love it. The hankercheif was a really interesting idea, kind of creepy but sentimental in its own twisted way. Dean was perfectly in character. And I especially love the last line. It just seems so strikingly true. Nice work!