Reviews for Blackbird
FireTechFiction chapter 17 . 7/29
I know this was way back in 2006, but I am so sorry for your friend. I have lost someone very near/dear to me, and I can relate to the horrible, heart wrenching shock she went though/is going though. I do hope she is okay right now, in 2015, and maybe feeling a bit better.
-Sincerely, FireTech.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 1 . 5/2
Likethis.
Guest of honor chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Update the story now! I want to read more!
Finn chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Wait. There's is a diffrence between a man kind destroying demon and a lawery?
The Nameless One chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Great. Cool. Fantastic. That is really gorgeous story, and I (as one of the readers) appreciate your work. But... That's unfair we don't know Raven's reaction about Paulina's artful trap! Maybe, pleeeasee, we'll see at least one little chapter?
And even if not - thanks for your hard work and good imagination.
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
WHY! WHY DID YOU DISCONTINUE IT?! WORK ON IT!1 WRITE! WRITE OR I WILL SEND MY MUSE OVER THERE TO KICK INSPIRATON INTO YOU! WRITE NOWWWWWWWWW!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
great story, wondering what Sam's got to do with things. I thought shipping her off to France was just a way to get her out of the picture. Hope you come back to this.
Goldenseal chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Her name is Rae...ven. Genuis...that's worst than Danny Fenton/Phantom
Guest chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
This is really good and all though Im wondering what's the pairings in this story because I really like romance.
storyholder chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
Awwwww. Why did you discontinue it?
Axcel chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
Ummm...Danny defeated Pariah Dark. Kayla is in waaay over her head. He also defeated Clockwork. I hate it when villains act that way. Mostly because authors make them suddenly able to live up to their boasts and ignore how ridiculously outclassed said villains really are.
Axcel chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
The Fenton battlesuit is useless to anyone who cannot use ghost powers. You'd think Danny's parents would have thought of that.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Nice Job
Please update!
Crazed King chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
One thousand. Sorry, couldnt resist.
Nice story!
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 18 . 10/11/2013
It's really upsetting that this is discontinued
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »