Reviews for Blackbird
Refraction of Light chapter 1 . 3/21
Sorry for the random review. I was looking through your profile and I got to the story at the very bottom. I realized that you were the author of the first fanfictions I've ever read. I forgot about it for a long time, but I just wanted to say that it was your stories that got me into fanfiction in the first place. So thanks for all the stories, both ones you've written and also for the ones that I got to read thanks to you.
GZdragon chapter 18 . 12/13/2016
Ever notice that most of the really good stories gets discontinued. I really was looking forward to the rest of this.
Jaq O Diamonds chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
This story is pretty good, but since you discontinued it, I was wondering if I could possibly adopt it? If not, I apologize for bothering you.
CalypsoTheL0ver chapter 18 . 9/12/2016
Aw man, I wish this story wasn't discontinued! :(
Specter14 chapter 18 . 8/28/2016
Nuuuuuu
I can't even begin to say how awesome this story is! :D :D I know it won't be updated again now, but thanks so much for writing anyway! :)
Rae chapter 18 . 3/8/2016
Update soon please:( the story is not complete
waitwaitwait chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
Rae Venn... Raevenn... Raven... Ohoho I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE...!
Krusher chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Really dude? If your fic isn't complete then don't say it is. I want to be able to filter out complete and incomplete from each other. I can't do that if you lie about being done.
Insanely Dead chapter 17 . 10/8/2015
Sabrina: I have bin there my 30 day old cos died on April 1 and NO this is not a joke! It's sad when you louse someone,

Trixie: I have bin there.

Lacey: Also our friend.

Star: Ya my grandmother died to.

Marci: Living proof sorta and family and friends almost died.

Rikke: Cos as well.

Rikke: Bruce! XD

Lacey: Cool!

Marci: Da Da Daaaaaa!

Insanely Dead chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
Marci: Ha Jazz is like my brother.

Insanely Dead chapter 12 . 9/27/2015