Reviews for Unfortunate
LittleValerious chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Nice!
Sernyous Beritox chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
This story has a stereotypical setting with stereotypical characters with a stereotypical plot line and for that. I love it so much! CONTINUE!
Garnet Literature chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
This story is quite interesting. I absolutely love how much detail you put in towards each individual character. Only a true writer dedicated to their work could pull off something like that; and might I add, flawlessly. Though, the detail of the characters at times kind of takes away from the whole of what's going on. At times I found myself kind of confused with everything that is occurring at this point. I hope you take my advice to heart and (maybe) tone it down on how much effort you put forth for each character and rather focus on what's going on. Most of them are going to end up being killed and eaten, am I right? Lol. Anyways, I now notice how long it has been since your last update and I hope you are still planning on working on it. This story has a lot of potential.

horror101 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
poor Rain! :( i hate it when people treat other people with disrespect because they can! pls let something good happen 2 her!
veryfinechardonnay chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Continue, please!
musicandlyrics511 chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
this chapter waas a bit confusing. It might just be me though. I thought the other 4 chapters were amazing! I like the gay pairing the most! Definitely on my fav list! Please Update! :)
lordfury16 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
good story
Samopoly chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
Write more! Update soon!
redplanetes chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
Oh no! A Creeper drive-by! Thanks for heeding the call. Keep it up!
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
23 of them? really? LOL ;)
Serpent's Messenger chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
One word.. "AWESOME! I love the details and description. This would be a pefect Jeeper Creepers 3! I'm expecting lots of death scenes with tons of pain and blood! Whe...! Love it!
Lord Stingray chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
This sounds like it could be a very interesting story. All you have to do now is keep on writing more chapters to this story and I'll be sure to read them.
Juicy Fruit Girl chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
This story is really good. It actually feels like I'm watching a Jeepers Creepers movie.

Update kay?
Sigourney chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
This story has some good potential. It's been almost a month since you updated, so I really do hope that you continue. I like what I've read so far.
Ami Quinton26 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Hm, this looks like it could be quite good! I certainly hope you continue.