Reviews for Punch
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wow!
distel chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
unbelievingly good! congrats! if I wasnt in such a good mood I'd proberbly cried!

you're amazing!
YellyBelly chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This was a brilliant piece, bloody excellent! Somehow you managed to add so much description, with those one-liners! I always imagined how that scene ended as well. I could have sworn that as the cameras zoomed out, I noticed blood on Ryan's knuckles. I wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not, but it was more than likely there. I loved how you explored all of his feelings-you really delved into his brain. It was genius. I enjoyed it so much. You should be very proud of this piece. And might I add: "A third one for Oliver, the bastard," that line was perfect. I was sitting there, thinking that to myself. If anyone deserves a few blows to the face it is that damned Oliver. Again, excellent job! :)

-Danielle
ChaseII chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Well done! And I liked that it circled back to the beginning, with a final punch for Volchok. Great ending...

The boy's got a lot of pain/anger/frustration - you highlight each one. I like the single punches, and the combinations, shifting with the intensity of the anguish.
midnightair chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
really well writen and very powerful
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
WOW. That was interesting. I liked it. I didn't know what to expect, at first. But then "Punch"? Hmm, I like it. Its amazing how it started with a punch for Volchok...but then he counted everything in his life, basically, and kept going. Wow. It made me sad when A punch was for never being good enough for Marissa. "When was anything ever good enough?" I really liked it. And then the last punch for Volchok, because that's how it all got started. Great job :) I enjoy reading all stories from you. Especially this one.
trevor chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
wow, that turned out to be a very dark piece, I'm impressed. I love how he justifies his punches with the pain that has fallen on him in the past. Really good, especially the few parts about not good enough for marissa. Great job
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
ooh very clever and well written
arualms chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I really liked this, short and to the point. The boy definitely has enough issues to last him a lifetime!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Very short and powerful! You were very insightful and I can picture Ryan thinking of what you wrote. I think you know him to well. LOL! Hope to read more from you soon. Unitl your next post, HAPPY WRITING.