Reviews for Flaming Mirror Image
Comet chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
It was ok. It could have been bette if you gave detail and more descrption. That would have made the story better.
Gurl Wonder chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
*scratches head* That was kinda weird? First story? If so good job.

Kyo, *laughs* How um..uh orignal...I think...*shrugs* Oh well I am out of the world. Good job keep more coming.
Kayla Tsukino chapter 2 . 5/4/2001
that was soo good! I like it...keep up the good work! I am at a loss of words here but I want to review...it is such a good story there not very many stories about ryo and his familly...and I like this one a lot
Mystical Jade chapter 2 . 5/3/2001
Yes, of course I liked it! _ And I really appreciate you writing it for 'lil 'ol me, too. _~ It answered some questions I was wondering about. I feel so bad for Kyo. No one should have to go through what he did. Poor guy. Thanks again! It was awesome.
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
This was interesting ... But was there any reason behind Tulpa/Badamon taking Kyo in the first place, or was it just a random act of evil? _* What did they do to him, anyway (aside from making him "evil")? Sounds like a sequel or sidestory, to me. _~
Dark Angel chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
I think this was a good story, yes Hellfire was a cool Ronin Armor name, but there is already a fire armor so that doesn't make sence, not to put the idea down or anything. But still it was good.