Reviews for Hiding In
twitchy witch chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Awwww. :) That's wonderful!
nickiepjres chapter 1 . 6/7/2009

that was sweet. i loved it(:
LisaBoston chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
very sweet:)
Niori chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This was so cute!

Making the great pumpkin a demon was priceless. I'll never watch that Halloween special the same way again.
Mollyscribbles chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
This was wonderful. A sweet Spike/Buffy piece, and an explanation of the Great Pumpkin worthy of Joss.
C.Bell chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I've been meaning to read this for ages and finally got a chance. I'm so glad I did! An absolutely wonderful story, I enjoyed every word of it. As always you've done a perfect job of keeping everyone in character, to the point where you've written this just as well as the paid professionals who write the Canon episodes. There's nothing better than when the reader can hear and see the action in their heads clear as crysal.

I especially loved Spike's whole routine about the Pepe'on Demon, and the Charlie Brown references - hilarious! If I had one complaint, it's that none of this ever happened on screen.
kcarolj65 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
This is just lovely from beginning to end. Excellent voices for both Buffy and Spike, and such a sweet, satisfying end. Thank you!
Amanda A chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Ok, that was so adorable! I really loved it! And the characters were really... in character. Everything about this was great. The Great Pumpkin being a demon made me laugh. I could really picture that being in a Buffy episode. Anyways, absolutely bloody fantastic!
spbangel chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
please write more this is amazing please update asap
alessandriana chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Okay, aww, that was really cute. :) I've never actually seen more than a few eps of Buffy, but from what I can tell everything's in character, well written, etc etc. Making the Great Pumpkin a real demon was a great idea :D, and the way you tied the whole thing together with the last line was really cool. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!