Reviews for Visionary
MasterShaper chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Nice, but I have to nitpick on the bunched-up sentences here-and-there.

It gets a little messy at times, but is mostly readable.

Good story, though :) I liked the varactyl's descriptions, and the semi-insane Grievous.

Till next time,

MS
reviewerperson chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Wow, very realistically done. I could see this happening...
frodogenic chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
So, I saw the summary for this and thought, "Well that looks weird," but I gave a shot anyway...May I say I was very pleasantly surprised? You really pulled this one off! Very credible. Grievous was never one of my favorite characters, but I really enjoyed your treatment of him, and I concur with the reviewer who commented on how you managed to surround him with the sense of the ancient (I think they said something like that...) Anyway, very unique and very good!
SidiousSith chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
LOL! Grievous lost two of his sabers.. Ow. What a way to die.. again. :D Hm.. what would he say was the better? Heartburn or stabbing?

"The name was whispered enough on my way out to let me understand; one General Grievous, past unknown, with a penchant for killing Jedi, defeated again by one. I could only imagine what they meant by ‘again’. Who had burnt the cyborg’s body enough that his accomplice or whatever that humanoid droid had been had had to be fixing him up since the Clone Wars?"

-Hm.. Luke, you may check in the Jedi Archives under O for Obi Wan Kenobi.. :D I am curious who this droid was that had patched up Grievous like that, though.

"Utapau diminished slowly. Leia would want the story of why I had fought; so would, probably the media. All the more reason to not stay on Coruscant long, though my dear sister wanted me to say hello to her -and undoubtedly a few-odd senators she needed leverage with-personally. R2-D2 whistled “C-3PO will be happy to hear of our adventures.” I laughed, and figured I should never be surprised at the amazing ability of droids to project sarcasm."-Ha! I'd hate to run into a Sith Leia...

Interesting idea! :D
AATC-86 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I like it! You've managed to create a very ancient feeling around Grievous that would only seem appropriate so many decades after the clone wars.

Couldn't help but wish for a longer story though - I really like when the ancient meets the present, and general Grievous.
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Cool- thanks for reviewing my story. I love bad guys, and Grievous- ultimate bad guy verses ultimate good guy! Keep writing, dude!
Wizard Weatherwax chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
A great story! I confess that I didn’t expect it to be in the future (Original Series). Nice idea to put Grievous against Luke Skywalker, since he is the Padawan of Obi-Wan.

And the idea to put Grievous wounded was quite interesting. Grievous had lots of troubles facing the Jedi Master, which added more excitement to the fight.

Again, a great story!
InjuredPelican chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Cool! Its too bad Grievous couldn't pull off the ol' four lightsabers.
General of Kalee chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Good story!
Elphius Lndorf Doge chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Hm . . . I'm gonna add this to my favourites!