Reviews for Progression
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
And once again.. You're awesome, and I love you. That's a good book isn't it? M, great job!
lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
i just can't get enough of your writing!
GilmoreGirljavajunkie chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Ahh I love it! Great writing!
Wherefore L'amour chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
wow..hot...giggly..sexy...desirable...beautifully written. so close to perfection.
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I LOVE IT!
Eliza S chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
i like it...i just finished this one and Momentary, and i must say i love how you write )
LexyLovinMilo chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I like it! X
someone5 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm desperately trying to refrain from jumping up and down in my computer chair here, but it's not going so well. :) This is SO good. And 'good' is SO not the right word to describe this. Gah! You've made me all flustered an unable to review.

(they did it!) LOL.

This is superb. I love it, I love it, I love it! Seeing the lightning through her eyelids? That has got to be the coolest thing I've EVER read. Holy crap. I want that to happen to me. lol. And the question/answer lines at the end. Genius.

This entire piece is sheer brilliance. I hope you have some more fluffy oneshots floatin' around in that wonderfully fantabulous brain of yours!

I'm all giddy now. You've gotten my day off to a great start! Thank you!

- btw, I'm fav story-ing this. ;)
soph chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
nicely done. i like it.
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow. This. Rocked.
knowhere chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
i loved it. not too detached that it was just smut; not serious enough to make the reader feel like there isn't enough of a point of reference. great snapshot of just a particular moment. i didn't feel like i was intruding on the story even though there wasn't a date or time frame. it was perfect. wonderful. made my day. thanks.
spinaround chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Hey, that was great. It fit perfectly with the first one. I also like the titles.
coffee-addicted chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Another great fic! once again love it
MissPriss11120 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
That was an amazing sequel to an already amazing one-shot. You truly are a wonderful writer and I always look forward to your next story. You always manage to paint the scene magnificently(sp?) and I love the closeness Jess and Rory have in all of your stories. I can't wait to see what you write next.

Elisabeth