Reviews for Trusting You
InsoluableInsanity chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
She was cutting or something huh?
melchick chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
WOW.. your back :O:O

im soo happy :) (btw lov ya too :P)

still love all your writing *praises the ground you walk on* you are a god among the writers :)

Im really likeing the story, starting at this chapter cause all those cliff hangers were killing me. Plus i can relate. U describe darry just like a little neusence of a friend i used to have. Anyway.. good job :)

keep going (i hope your bak 4 good)

melchick
m-fashion chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
Hey, remember me? :p

I never thought he raped her, just betrayed her some how, I love Darry too. Thanks for confirming this yay for you updating finally :)

Does this mean you're back?

m-fashion x
ringbearingreasergal chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
Wow. Long time no see! Hmm. Well that was different, lol. Yes, I am one of the ones that first saw this story two years ago and actually put it on my alerts so I got the update...geez!

Well, are you going to keep writing?
IsNotHere chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
I love Darry more than you do.

But I love you more than I love Darry.

I'm a love machine.

Dude, if I was with you, I would kick the guy's ass whoever hurt you, but other than that, I like how the story ended.

Short, sweet, and to the point.

I think you're a strong person for being able to finish it :D
annie chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
continue! what happened between them? i soo want to know!
StellinaMala chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Actually subbing can be his job. In the Outsiders it says that Darry holds two jobs roofing and the other stays anyomanus but it can be subbing.
StellinaMala chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
Please update. I love this story. I think he raped her. I am anxiously waiting to see what happens.
IsNotHere chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
Hey Ale, great chapter! Sorry I haven't been on, but I got my laptop back a week ago, but I haven't been really feeling like myself lately. Hope to see you online so we can talk. Much love, Mak ;)
m-fashion chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
this story is awesome, please update asap! This is very original and I can't wait to see what's happened/ what will happen...I have theories but they are probably all wrong
melchick chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
Kewl chap ... but im confused... did i miss somthing?

Keep writing n mabey itll all click

Melchick
steves-girl chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
ahh ya short, hmm o well. plz up-date soon as u can. cuase i like it.
Ringbearingreasergal chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
This is supposed to be rated K. Cut down on the cussing please
IsNotHere chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
ALE! I had to sneak on to my dad's computer, but I finally read chapter three! Dude, please make your chapters longer! *puppy eyes* Anyway, talk to you later! Much love, Mak
Ringbearingreasergal chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Hurry up and post another chappie please! And make them longer because I'm likin this so far.