Reviews for TO About Nothing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This made me laugh especially with the paper necklace Chandler made for Monica. Great story
nannygirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Oh gosh this story was HILARIOUS!

I know it was written a pretty long time ago but it was just too funny I had to leave a review! I really did love it!

You had both Joey and Chandler in perfect character. And sure it was mostly bouts of randomness but that what Joeyand Chandler are best at! The bit about Chandler’s work… and the paper clip necklace…and Maurice…Chandler being a lifeguard..And then to bug…lol I can’t choose a favorite part!

This story was just so awesomely funny, thank you so very much for sharing it!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
this is really good, really IC. it's exactly the conversation Joey and Chandler would have.

dobby
RandR Lobsters 4Ever chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
That was so great! I actually could picture this happening in an actual episode! Its so typical of Chandler to make Monica a paperclip necklace, and also so typical of Joey to eat anything he sees- even if its a bug! I really liked the part of Maurice- Joey cracks me up ! Great job!

Sarah
writergal90 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I love it! And the summary's totally true, but I STILL love it! :-)

~Steph
123RissaNoFace chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
This was hilarious. u captured those two perfectly. i was cracking up on the spacecowboy part. shouldd've been an episode, way 2 go!
DanielFactoid chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
*laughs crazily* OMG I loved it so much! The paper clip necklace! I made a couple of those once, tried to sell them... didn't make that much money off them, though... I wonder why...
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Yeah for Joey and Chandler!
dynlubio chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
this was funny. dead-on! it could've been from an episode.

good job!
Leondra chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Hilarious- everybody needs a little randomness. After all, that's pretty much what the first few seasons of Friends were made up of. You have both the characters spot-on, and Maurice the space cowboy's unfortunate demise had me laughing literally out loud. This is going on my favs list!
tini243 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Hilarious. So... Friends-like, you know? Loved it.
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
lol lol lol

this is great! I usually don't like stories about nothing but this one was GREAT!

I love Chan/Joey friendship... and Chandler being romantic with Monica with that "paper clip necklace"... Monica's reaction to that gesture was expected... I mean... know your audience!

anyway... GREAT JOB... this is going to my "Fav list"

Lara
spacemonkey69 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
hahhaa, oh I just LOVE pointless conversations, especially between those two! So cute, so wonderful, so...so Chanoey! I can just imagine Chan making the necklace and the look on Mon's face when he gave it to her...it's a romantic gesture! So anyway, this was very cute...and Chandler could save me from drowning ANY day (especailly now with Mattys muscles...I feel a sexy growl building up from inside me)
Exintaris chapter 1 . 11/19/2005