Reviews for Burning
rerichardson4 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story! Your descriptions are beautiful and your writing is of a very high standard. I feel you portrayed Sam and Dean really well. :)
Freya922 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was really well done - so simple and poignant. Loved it.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awww man, that was sad. Very nice characterization.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow, this is a truly excellent fic. Your insight into Sam's thoughts - even in his intoxicated state - is fanstastic and the mark of great skill. :) I really enjoyed reading this.
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Is this gonna be finished or is this it? It's good, nonetheless, but I'd like for it to continue!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow. This was kind of amazing. Both Sam and Dean are believably in character here, and the whole sticking his hand in the fire thing strikes me as something Sam totally would do at that point after so recently losing Jess.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
something I hadn't thought of... thanks for sharing! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I liked this story. Good feel for the characters and well-written.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awesome story. You captured the emotions beautifully without seeming to do so.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Beautiful story
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Oh! I loved it.

Great job!
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
"Wanted to feel the fire" That line really got to me. Sam is so senitive and tries to find reasons for everything, has to find reasons for everything. I can see him doing this while drunk or worse, although, as often as they seem to be in bars, I would think it would take more than three beers to put him in his cups but maybe that's just me giving Sam to much credit. Oh, I"m afraid to ask but will there be more of this fic? It seems to be hanging there, waiting for more words...or is that just me.
Anfitrite-aquarius chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
me gusta! estuvo de lo mas cuchi XD i liked it very much you really did a good job with it!
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Don't quite know how I missed this one for so long. Wonderfully written character study that stays so true to canon. I'm gonna go look now, for other stories you've written. Hope there's lots. Thanks and please, write a lot!
SaJi chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I love how you write Dean & Sam and the imagery in this piece. Makes me wish it was more than a one shotter for sure. D