Reviews for A Gypsy's Tale
darkson22 chapter 1 . 9/21
Hi i have to talk seriously about you story can i contact you please?
Best fanfic ever!
Fleur Mortelle chapter 6 . 7/12
In chapter 6
Fleur Mortelle chapter 6 . 7/12
Love how you turned Hellfire into a dialogue between Frollo and Gautier
DK-Girl chapter 22 . 3/18/2009
Wonderfull story, please continue the good work

Love Clopin, and I myself was wondering about writing a story like this. But you wrote it quicker than I DK..

(i'm danish so there might me spelling mistakes -.-*)
MeadowLark4491 chapter 22 . 12/22/2008 really don't know what to say. That was well written and...I love Clopin. The second Oliver showed up I hoped Clopin would end up with the girl, how I could have doubted that I don't know. Well done, you kept me on the edge of my seat, and that's a hard thing to do. Bravo.
GladeSistas chapter 22 . 11/22/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story! Clopin is perfect, and his puppet was hilarious! The best Clopin/OC story I've read by far. I love Dia too, she's not a Mary-Sue like alot of other characters people make.

You're whole plot idea was very clever too, some things I never saw it coming. Very very good. :)

FANTASTIC writing! :D

Elinor'Gracey chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
You are amazing.

That was without a doubt one of the best fictions i've ever read...I'm so sad it's over! But so happy i read it.

seriously 10 for 10, Favourite story and Favourite author.

Elinor'Gracey chapter 12 . 8/31/2008

Elinor'Gracey chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
Oh My God :) You've written this story so well i can see this scene in glorious technicolour inside my head, and i'm on the verge of tears

This is so cute! You write romance so well

Elinor'Gracey chapter 8 . 8/31/2008
:O Dun dun dun

I've tried to review every chapter (each even better than the last) but i just had to keep reading on!

Jealousy...wop woop :) This is amazing! I'm being shouted at by the parents that i need to go and do some coursework, but i can't ear my eyes away from the story!

Elinor'Gracey chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
Yay I love Clopin :) Is it a little strange to be in love with an animated disney character?

But there's the age - No older than ten.

Is this set before the movie or after? I suppose i'll have to read to find out! And also to find out why he knew her mum

Elinor'Gracey chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
:D Wop

I'm actualy on the edge of seat and listening to Phantom of the Opera doesnt help with the tension either :) This is really good

Maybe i missed it, but how old is Diamanta? Teens? Perhaps if you havent already you could put that in there (:

But what am i doing writing this? I need to be reading!

Opaque Opal chapter 22 . 11/16/2007
AW! That was an AWESOME ENDING TO AN AWESOME FANFIC! *squeals happily* And I loove Esmeralda's daughter's name. "Syeira". Its so beautiful. By far one of the best HoND fanfics I've ever read... :D Keep up the great work! And maybe you could write another HoND fanfic!

~Your beloved fan,

Opaque Opal chapter 21 . 11/16/2007
YAY! THEY'RE REUNITED! Oh my God, that was a really powerful chapter though!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »