Reviews for Rainy Nights
loved it
Guest chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
love the last sentence :3
Mia chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Awesome story! I just stayed up wayyy latter than I should have to read this, but I regret nothing! Seriously, this is awesome. I love how Roy found Riza's only miniskirt. Totaly ship them, an this story, and... Yeah. So, thanks for writing this story, it just made my day, (or, night actually).
Guest chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
This is an amazing fix

You have me hooked and I reckon you would make an excellent yaoi . Roy x Maes would be good because Maes would be an interesting seme and you wouldake them adorable .
Krymsyn Vyxyn chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Lmao! The last line of chapter six about floored me. I could not stop laughing and I almost got caught reading fics at work :(
OwlCookies XD chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
*squeals in corner-san* SO KAWAII! I LUFFS CHUR FANFIC!
Similarly different chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
i liked this 1 alot i cried n cried rite alongside riza. i no u haven't ritin on this 1 for...ever but i think i shud make a sequel
Danelle chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
Such a sweet even joined in on the sypathy.(Something he would definitly do if Mustang was in danger of dying)
Danelle chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
nksa chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
Wow I loved it!
Master Thief chapter 9 . 10/16/2006
Nice chappie! Update soon please!
lili chapter 9 . 9/21/2006
nice story, really nice!
kahel16 chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
I love this story! carry on please.. _
Roi Mustangu chapter 9 . 5/10/2006
RAWR! WRITE! Please. Your veiwers need to know what happens. Don't leave us hanging!
Roi Mustangu chapter 8 . 4/21/2006
*Storms up to you and slams hands down on your desk* Write. *Holds gun to your head and then laughes, staring at you* Don't worry its empty. Just write... *Takes out bullets* Or it won't be.

Anyways. I love this! WTH is going to happen to ROY? I need *Emphasizes need* to know. And pronto.