Reviews for FixerUp
Constance Eilonwy chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Oh, poor Sam. Both the brothers' reactions were very believable in this. Interesting moment when Sam's vertigo stills because he's focusing on Dean's necklace.
KateCyrus chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This is the second time I'm reading this, it realy pulls you in. Very true to the characters. Wish it continued, but it's a nice scene as is. good work!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Aww, too bad this is so short. I would've liked to have seen the next part. But it was definitely a great read! Being a bully isn't a bad thing ;)
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Oh, the poor baby! Lucky he has his big brother to take care of him.

*coos over sweet, injured Sammy*
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Stunning! If you don't mind my asking... more?
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Great! I enjoyed reading this a lot. It was kinda short, but very sweet and it got the point across. Be a bully anytime. Well, almost anytime, hehe. ~*Silver Kitten*~
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I was rereading this fic for about the tenth time and finally decided to review. I figured for as much enjoyment as I got, I should give some feedback. Sam-whumping is always fun, and you do it quite well. Plus the boys are in character-I can very much see and hear them as they do this. Great work!

JDSampson chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I never tire of Sam whumping. . . of course, I'm all for equal time. . Dean never gets whumped enough!

A nice piece - short but works, characters are just right. I'm off to read more!

Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
That's IT? No more story? *sniffles* But...but...why it end like that? It was such a good fic...why is it not continued? *small voice* Well, I guess it ended well, anyway, and the whole fic was very good, so I have no right to complain. I should read some of your other stuff...*goes off dazedly to your bio*
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Well, normally I don't like bullies, but feel free to whump Sam in a fic anytime :) Their interaction was very realistic-I could see this happening after the episode. You should write a bunch of hurt/comfort codas ;) Can't wait to read your next fic!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
What can I dare to say about this? Well, it made me grin, and this says something.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I don't think you should end it. please continue. i really loved it. its one of my faves
Ridley C. James chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Short, but oh so good. Sometimes, you gotta love just a good old hurt/comfort scene. It's like a late night snack of chocolate chip cookie dough icecream. So indulgent and irresistible. Thanks for sharing it.
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
POor Sammy worry dean is so cute can you do another part with the hospital trip or dean taking care of sammy please pretty please with sugar on top
Sensue chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
You are so detailed... you've got Sam right where you want him and are not letting go for an instant. But now,...maybe you can tie together the trip/visit to the hospital...or at least the recovery? Please
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »