Reviews for Markings
birdseeker chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
The ending left me quite confused but I think this was a good piece of writing. Maybe a bit too vague on some parts but nothing too bad (this is a short piece after all). I'm just wondering why people who hates the D/Hr pairing bother reading this and then review saying they hate the pairing? Yeah, well, anyway, good job on this.
lindygirl16 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Wauw,its so intense yet its actually nothing,but still everything at the same time! I dont know what to make of iguess you could see this revieuw as a compliment cause i actully took the time to type it from my phone!
K1kat chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I really enjoyed this. Their dynamic is interesting, and I've always liked the shipping.

Randomly, I once had a dream about this couple, and I don't remember ever having other Harry Potter-related dreams, only one with them in it.

So there you go, my subconcious will be very pleased with the new material I've fed it ;P

Thanks, as always for the writing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I really enjoyed it, but at the same time it left me confused... huh
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
:( *whines* That's so sad!
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
amazing like everything else you write
Victoria Humblydum chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
the two ships that i mostly stick with reading are DMHG and LEJP. you can imagine that i was incredibly happy when i saw that you had a DMHG in there as well as all the LEJP stuff. this was a very interesing and intense piece. i loved it. i would love it if you would possibly write either a) a second chapter or b) something similar.

anyways, great, amazing, oneshot.
wenttoloveandback chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Everything you write is amazing. Seriously.
Mirabelle P chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I'm not a loyal reader so I guess I have no reason to be pissed off...

I rather like the way you use the same elements (like the head's common room) and make the necessary changes (a "mean" Malfoy instead of a nice James sure makes a lot of difference).
crazykittiecat chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Ahh! You're without doubt the best writer I know.

This was very different and I liked it. I usually don't enjoy Hermione/Draco, and this time I did, mainly, I presume, because you wrote it.

Hope you keep on writing and just not don't, because you there really is something special in the way write.
zabinisgirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I'm not really a fan of the Hermione/Draco ship, but surprisingly I really enjoyed that. The ending especially was great, the whole 'me too' bit. Interesting story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
a somewhat confusing piece (or, maybe i'm just not that bright), though beautifully sculpted.
Etar chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Actually, as much a I hate D/Hr (I hope this is) I love this. Mabey because you haven't tried to change the characters to make it work; Hermione is still a most intelligant witch forever on the side of good and Draco is still an evil git- but you show that they can understand each other. Thank you for opening my eyes to a new kind of fanfiction, but I'm glad this is a one-shot, it would me such a sad story.

-E
Soleil342 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
wow, i liked that alot. that was so good. you should make this into an actual story. i read beautiful contridictions...i loved it...yes, i'm waiting for a new chapter
Uhhh chapter 1 . 1/1/2006