Reviews for On Shifting Tenses
Aussiefan70 chapter 19 . 3/5
This was delightful and so wonderfully in character. I love how you keep understated, but at the same time, so terribly in love.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/17/2015
At the end of Chapter 15, here, and starting to feel my heart rend. Is Russell actually resigning herself to this life before her own? So sad
Sophia chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
I think that this is the best fanfiction that I have read so far.
Sophia chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I hade to listen to Kerowyn's Ride after reading your name.
I loved that you incorporated the prologue/framestory thing. This is the only story I've found so far that's done that.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
I am having trouble with the time period. You jump between 20 and 30 years but then mention Russell as having not been born yet (so pre 1900) and then say 1910 in the line about Oxford not admitting women yet. I am confused.
ra7matigorti2 chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
you did a pretty good job thanks i enjoyed their first reunion but i thought that he would stick around and help
ra7matigorti2 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
i love the idea can't wait to read about her encounter with young-holmes
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
AHHHHH SO CUTE
lenokiie chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
Man, if this was part of the actual story, it would had supported Sherlock's i-wanted-to-kiss-you-the-very-first-time-saw-you, 'cuz apparently a lot of people found that weird xD Great story!
lenokiie chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Is this a dream?
IzzytheGreat14 chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
Oh, dear Lord, I wish I was half as talented as you. Oh, that was one of the best FanFics I have ever read.
Do keep writing. I shall quite enjoy it if you do.
You know you love me, IzzytheGreat14
magdilen chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
This was really good. You copied her writing style well.
penofjade chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
This was so strange as to be amazingly fitting . Wonderful job! I love the fact that you had Mary ponder over the nature of her relationship with the two Holmes'. Loved it!
Linda chapter 19 . 5/26/2011
I loved this story, paradoxes and all. (All these years on teh innernets and I've never found fan fiction before. I'm going to have a lovely time.) I thought you managed to remain true to the characters while introducing new aspects of their relationship through the whole time travel thing. I've always like the Irregulars so was happy to meet them too. Most enjoyable. Excuse me now while I see what else you've written here.
vinelady chapter 19 . 3/25/2011
Oh my gosh, I just loved the story. I must say that it was deffinately one of the best fanfics I've read. I thank you for writing it.