Reviews for Scared to Death
Sakurazero chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
i cried while reading this it was just so sad and made this robot cry _ :'( i hope kagome doesnt die
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
i love this story. it is really good and very sad.
jamie chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
you made me cry but so did the song. i love it can you make another but after she goes threw chemo. i wanna know if she lives and if she marries inuyasha. jk. but you are a good writer, it takes a lot to make me cry but i know how it is. my grandma is a breast canacer suvivor, and i lost my grandpa to leukemia. so that song touched me and so did your story. thank you for writing it.
state gem chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
WAH! That seriously made me cry! That was so sad...and so sweet at the same time. I wonder what Inuyasha looks like bald? Wait...I'm off topic. That was so depressing, and I loved every word of it!

state gem was given a cookie
MangaBookWorm chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
You know. I think that lump in my throat likes living there. It wont go away!

I might have shed a tear. I wasn't paying attention.

I loved it. So very ... sad.. and emotional. *Inu with no hair and just ears! Hah!*

Well. Good job. *Punches throat* Go away!

Moondrop32751 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
This is wonderful! I put the song on while I was reading. I just had to put the song on while I was reading. :)
Spice of Inu-Yasha chapter 1 . 4/15/2006

that is such a nice story, it made me cry a little, which is surprising because I never cry during any movie or book. I guess its becuase it hits very, very, close. Anyways, nice story, well done. *Sniffles* happy writting!
Painted Angel Wings chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow... that was beautiful. Very sad, but very touching. You've gained my respect. Excellent job!
Red Reaper88 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
this was really good and sad .i liked it alot
Andrea8000 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
OH I've heard that song and it is so sad loved it!-
Laney chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
This is one of my fav story, based on Skin. Also its one of the best fanfictions I've ever read.
Taijiya Hatake Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
man that matched the song perfectly. omg i'm crying.
Mikeala-and-Whitney chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
;_; i hate crying, it was a lovly story, i realy like the song to thou i thout it was Sara Bell, i had to smile trying to imagen inu with no hair and only his dog ears.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
The way you incorperated they lyrics was amazing. Every since this song came out its been one of my favorites. slightly ironic that I share a name and situation with it, but you definatly captured all of the feelings perfectly and true to life. Keep writing greatness like this.
Never Is An Awfully Long Time chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
That wa so sweet and freaking sad! I was bawling by the time i finished reading it! i loved it!