Reviews for Corpse Groom
Your story is missing three more chapters! where is the ending!? ...oh and Felix would have a full face. Not half a face! ... Emily takes Felix's ring and jewelry off and puts them in her safe. Victor makes new copies of the wedding papers and puts them in his safe. Victor tells Felix that he can't marry Emily. Victor sets the papers on fire right in front of Fellix. Victor throws them in the fire place. LOL! Felix leaves heart broken. Victor and Emily are happy and they hug. That's what would really have happened.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
When are you do more?
teabags chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Just started reading!

Hey this is pretty good! :)
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
Sweet, please keep it up
Whatever-chan chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
please, please write more this is the first ever oc story i've read about the corpse bride! i so far i like it! so i'm begging you please, please right more!
NightmareBeforeChristmasFreak chapter 11 . 6/1/2008
Aw... cute chapter! Okay you HAVE to update this... seriously, I have to know what happens between theses two! Or I shall lose my mind! Anyway... please update this!
NightmareBeforeChristmasFreak chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
Ha ha.. did they say "this sucks" back then? Oh, no matter... I like the plant bit back in the last chapter!
NightmareBeforeChristmasFreak chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
Ooh... now it's getting good... I don't trust this Jacob guy though... anyway, sorry about all the sudden reviews! I was just poking around to read some stories, and I REALLY like this one!
NightmareBeforeChristmasFreak chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Forever? Heavy stuff dude...
NightmareBeforeChristmasFreak chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Hey there! I saw your story, and I've wanted to check it out for some time... and now I have! Cool start. That's an interesting idea, having Emily reincarnated! Sweet... I really like it!
yuki san1 chapter 11 . 11/1/2007
After peeking at this summary I just couldn't resist reading it. I like how this story is developing but I wish that you would update soon.
JainaZekk621 chapter 11 . 10/9/2007
this is a great story so far! Plz continue this awesome story! I cant wait for you to continue! D
Wolfinson chapter 11 . 10/6/2007
O.o COL! UPDATE!
Wolfe's Girl chapter 11 . 9/6/2007
awesome story.

Please update soon.
TheBlackestOfRoses chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
this is great please please please update!