Reviews for Forever in Love
Chicki Babie chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
i couldent remember if i read this or not so im reading it again just incase
MadamMayday chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
yay this is pretty good it's well worth the read write more soon!
AlecRocks chapter 10 . 9/26/2006
i think this story is great, and very sweet... but Dean is TOTALLY out of character!
carley chapter 11 . 9/11/2006
the ending to your Forever in Love was so sad! :'( I loved the hole story and maybe one day you could wirte a sequel..
actress19 chapter 12 . 6/14/2006
aw that's so sad. :(
Alyssa43 chapter 12 . 6/13/2006
Thanks for writing this amazing story! And thanks for the shout out as well. I put you in my favorites and alerts casue this story was amazing! I feel a sequel coming on! That would be really cool. But no pressure! I loved this story and I can't wait to see more from you!

-Alyssa-
meezardra chapter 12 . 6/11/2006
please, please, please write a sequel! I know you'll probably hate me for hounding you about it, but the ideas you have are great.
Professor Simms chapter 12 . 6/11/2006
OMG. I just read this entire story, it's fantastic.

You should totally write a sequel. Please? I nearly cried when Allison was dying and then again when Dean was by her grave. A sequel is a MUST.
erica222 chapter 12 . 6/11/2006
Great story! Hope u do a sequel!
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 6/11/2006
Awesome job. Loved it. Wonderful story. Sequel would be cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Duffster21 chapter 12 . 6/11/2006
ok im confused

alison was a ghost right

but if she was a ghost how could she pick up the presentts thaat her family was given

im so confused
EmSyd chapter 10 . 5/25/2006
Awesome. Loving it. Can't wait for more.
toridoristring chapter 10 . 5/1/2006
this is a really great story! I've been waiting for something like this and I've finally found it! Really great job! Just i think maybe developing the relationship between Dean and Allison more would add a lot. Or maybe just developing more about Allison herself... i dunno... it's ur story but i still love it! Update soon!

P.S. I love the A/Ns
Wildcat023 chapter 10 . 4/11/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter. I forgot to check this story again for the chapters, and I just found it again, so I got caught up.
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
Wow. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »