Reviews for Kingsfoil
liszt chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
its very romantic just as one of jane auten works
Im happy I read your fic, its a very nice story.
Glory Bee chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
I especially enjoyed the humorous banter between Thranduil and Aragorn.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
Great job. Excellent storyline. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Tozi chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
This story is so very fantastic...You created a character that has flaws as well as qualities, in the purest Tolkien style i ever saw in fanfiction (alright, alright, I am NOT alknowing, but well...)I think it's fantastic how you twisted a plot that was already used thousands of times into something this cool and unique...Congratulation, you might very well have written the only legomance fiction on this site (instead of some crazy fangirl fantasy...some are good, but this is much better)

(PS I am currently reading the sequel, and I am enthusiastic as well...How are you doing with it?)
bookworm97 chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
i loved that story! it was so heartfelt, and also had some funny bits in it which brightened up the tale considerably. i loved it!

there is a sequel, right?
alfalfa7 chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
Hehe! poor Aragorn! So out of it! Lol! i liked this story! I have one other story to read then i'm raiding your profile for anything else i may read! Well till then,

agentdork chapter 11 . 1/27/2007
love it
agentdork chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
AirborneGirl chapter 11 . 1/17/2007
My compliments for a wonderful story. Believe it or not, but I've only saw the movies a week ago and I have yet to start on the book. But I've fallen in love with Legolas. The way you portray him is very nice.

I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
Nieriel Raina chapter 11 . 1/11/2007
Fabulous! Lovely! *wipes tears* Perfect!

Ivanolix chapter 11 . 1/4/2007
Wonderful ending! I loved Drunk!Athelas and Haldir.
Ivanolix chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
I love witty Thranduil in this! And the idea that Legolas would grieve by killing spiders...very nice!
Jousting Elf with a Sabre chapter 11 . 1/4/2007
*Applauds* Very good, I liked this story very much. It looked for a moment that it wasn't going to have a happy ending, but I'm so glad it did. Very good job.

Grade: 5/5

The one and only,

Jousting Elf with a Sabre
Frosted-Pink chapter 11 . 1/4/2007
A good short story. You've done well. I can see Jane Austen's influence in this. Well done.
Ivanolix chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
"But Aragorn makes no promise, she thought to herself with a smile."

I love this story! It is very well written, the emotions are excellently handled, the dialogue is realistic and fitting in Tolkien's world, and the characters are in character.