Reviews for Recuerda Me
fourevertris chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
amazing, loved this fic!
GoldenAffair chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I loved this story too, enjoyed reading about the sweet caring james looking out for a befuddled Lily... Glad he wasn't taking advantage of her,and that Lily gave them a chance:)
thearcherballet chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
llalalalalaa OMG IT IS GREAT LALAALALALA
Maddy1014 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Sooooo cute! I love the two of them and I love how James was hesitant about kissing Lily when she didn't have her memory and how Lily didn't take like 5 chapters to realize she really did love Jame! Love the story and all your other ones. You are a very talented writer keep it up!
thestaganddoe chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Ugh, you should have made this wwwaaaayyyyy longer cause I love this and all but it's too short :/
Eleanor chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I loved this absolutly AMAZING so sweet amd jst gorgouse
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Sooooooooo cute :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Awww I love it. I thought it was really clever the way you thought about and described the feeling when she got her memory back as it being like three people. A new third person who knew what everything used to be like, but also what it was like to not have any preconceptions or misconceptions. I love that she still wanted to be with James. I was a little confused in the morning scene about how she'd forgotten Marlene's laugh, did you just mean it in a figure of speech way that she'd briefly forgotten?

I thought the thing about how James was connected to Emery was really funny although I was a tard to begin with and couldn't figure out what you meant!

One tiny thing, 'clamored into bed' is not a real phrase! Clamoured is sort of shouting/yelling/whining eg. the child was clamouring for sweets. Clambered into bed would work instead. I'm British so I write it 'ou' which I think everyone should, lol!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Ooh this is so interesting! You have so many layers and twists and turns. Your fics always have things really thought out, like the spell, which is just awesome. Ugh Nott made me shudder. I do feel sorry for her friends though. While I can see that it would be really overwhelming and upsetting trying to interact, it must be really worrying and upsetting for them to see her relying on someone she didn't like and not really trying to interact with them.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Aww I really like this. I haven't read anything like it before and I'm really intrigued to see where it goes. I hope when she remembers things that James did in the past his behaviour since and the things she has learned change everything.
thewitchisdead chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
This is beyond perfect, amazing, flawless!

i loved it very much, it was just so interesting and exciting i just wanted to know more about how things were going to be fixed. I think after Lily had her memory back she could see all the things that had occurred to her in perspective and see the things that truly matter.

loved it
Jessluvsharry chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Ahhh! I loved it! It was written so wonderfully. :)

-Jess