Reviews for Bad Dreams
gaap237 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Loved it!
xxedxwinryxx chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
that was really cute! :) u should write more storys uve got natural talent.
Floral-Foxes chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh, my gosh. That was really good! I find a lot of times, one-shots like these aren't very good...but this was excellent! Even though it was only a one-shot and not the longest ever, it had a lot of emotion and a beautiful tone! Keep up the great job! You simply left me breathless!
Koibitotedare chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Awe that was so cute! poor Ed though nightmares suck!
Lanaroolz chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
!1!

Okay, enough of that. THis story is totally AWESOME! but you use Ed's name alot. It gets kinda repetitive and you can make it 10x (
nukagirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
very sweet, i loved it!
weasleyismyking17 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
That was so good! Ed was a bit out of character, but I loved it!
Darkwolve chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Good story. I really like it.
tears chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
i would just like to say that i'm crying right now and my eyes hurt. this was so beautiful and sad and happy all at the same time. absoluty breath-taking. i'm seriously crying.
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
*choked cry* Oh, it's lovely and horrifying! *throw arms around author and cries* Thank you for sharing this. When Ed falls off the bed and you are describing him as cold, sweaty and sticky - just thinking that clammy would be a good word.

Miss.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
So sad, but sweet. Lovely one-shot.
MangoBones chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
very cute
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Kawaii!

...I need a Roy in my house T-T

I ought to go make one out of clay...Yes, I will make one out of clay!

I'm good at making stuff out of clay. Yesterday I made clay shit! o Because I am a Big Shit
Drakonera chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh so cute!
EdRoy shipper chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
oh this was so good. so so so good. do you do requsts? if so plz do one like this except a little longer and with roy having the nightmare...

i loved this story so so so much. it was excellent. I feed on it.