Reviews for spews
Poor cat! Poor Ed! T.T

Well done. :3
Cat chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Um...

Cats don't have prominant incisors. Rodents do, if you're talking in the context I think you're talking about. If you're reffering to the long, pointy teeth, those are technically called 'canines'.

...also, great job with making Al a total psycho and giving no valid reason for it. But of course, you'll dismiss what I've said in reference to the mindless before me who've provided you with superfluous, sugary reviews.
Keki-San chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
*blinks*

Wow.. So. I didn't quite get it.. Did he kill the cat?
Ookami-Lupin chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Oh man, I love the story. It's awesome, a warped Alphonse,for some strange reason, I love the idea of it. Great ending.

Synthetique chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Woah.

Your stories, 'Empty', 'talk' and now 'spews' have elicited quite a few chills from me. They're dark, morbid, and far more then twisted.

And yet...

I really, really liked them all! (despite my new-found hypersensitivity towards dying kittens, caused by a ceratin picture online involving high-heeled shoes.)

I hope you continue writing more one-shots for this little series. I'll definitly read them all :3
roysfangirl34 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
omg, you are freakin crazy! right more please?
Eodaiya chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Psycho Aru! _
AngstReflection chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
that was very unAl like.
sadjksaje3u432984 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
:D Awesome! I loved it! Hell I WISH Al would act like that instead of the pussy he is in FMA.

Nah, I like Al. :P

Anyway, I liked the flow of the story and the nice use of words . Great job, keep it up!

P.S OMG not true, I got EVERYTHING in your other stories! And they all rocked!