Reviews for the best things come to a quiet close
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Though this was written in 2005, I'm not a realist, so I'm going to put this on story alert and hope that it wasn't meant to be a one-shot.
Electric Eclectic chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Ok...What happened here now? I'm very confused. Could you please explain?

Also, there's a song that should go with this.
Mrs. Hatori Sohma chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I read "cheerio my deario" and then I read this, and... wow. FlowerMurderer is right. So disturbing. So excellent.
Luna Eesha chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
wow... I mean wow... UPDATE!
Disastrous.x chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
i dont get it... but im blonde, i dont get anything, lol
shesamonster chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Scary, elegantly so.
Al-niichan chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Archy-sama, that was disturbing. Ugh... I'm going to have that picture of Kyo with one of his eyes stabbed out in my mind for weeks... *shiver*
AnimeAnna22 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Oh geez... that gave me alot of great mental images. XD
Kogaswolfgirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Interesting I guess. Whos the kid? IS he hot? I hoipe so lol. Not that id ever leave my Haru!
Laurena chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
ew...thats yuky! *blehh*

*blehh*

ew, with the scissors, and the skeletal...and the scissors...and the eye and the, the, the...scissors...

please update

love

laurena
xbloodyxvalentinex chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow. I don't know whether to be more disturbed, disgusted, or sad. I want to read the next chapter, please update soon!
FlowerMurderer chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
You're such a twisted child. But we all love it.
oohmyangiie chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
i'm not the type of person who would read a story like this, but for some reason you have caught my interest so i am going to wait for your next chapter to come out. congratulations! i was a little confused in the beginning because i didn't know who the background voice was, but now i know. well, i''ll wait for your next chapter archy!

darkkyo
Starlet36 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Sad but moving. The ending's powerful. It would make a good chapter story! Write more plz. :)