Reviews for Perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
HOLY SHIT THIS HURTS IF YOU READ IT WITH THE MUSIC PLAYING OH GOD IM SOBBING CAUSE THIS RIGHT HERE IS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Ohmgosh this was beautiful and really cute and really sweet and really sad.
Rosadina chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
You know, I can actually see this being an episode. I mean, a flashback sure but this seems exactly like how it would have gone down. It left me awestruck. Yet another one that goes in my c2.
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
JEEZ! When did you write all these fics that I have never seen? Am I just completely BLIND? I disgust myself...this was a cute story, anyway. I liked the letter at the end, because I can just picture Dean's face while he was writing it. And let me tell you, he's really disgusted at himself for instigating the chick-flick moment...it's amusing...Now, excuse me, but I have to go see what OTHER fics have been hiding from me...
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
aw! Great one shot! Man their dad was pissed! A real hard ass and so not even trying to be understanding! Oh well! Great story! Loved it!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Very good. One thing, though: which song was it? I'm going to your website to find out, but some people might not.
Weesta chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Very nicely done! This is an excellent one-shot - I actually winced when John slapped Sam. I really felt for all of them. I could totally feel the angst on all sides. Loved the note from Dean at the end. Great work - hope to read more fics from you!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Great one shot. It was beautiful. And according to "Home", very much the way things went down. Hope to see more of your work soon. Catch ya on the flip side.