Reviews for Six
Desperately Seeking Reason chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aww.. that was sweet. Love Aaron's nickname by the way. :)
Matteic chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow.

I love it !
ktmfanfic chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
no joke my nickname from my mom is roo lol :D
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I love interaction between Aaron and Sawyer. it's cute. I really like the nickname Sawyer gave him too.
Lirazel chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Wow. That was very powerful. I love the interaction between Sawyer and Aaron; it's not too sweet and cutsey to be unrealistic.
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
hm...interesting. love sawyer's nickname for Aaron. keep up the great work.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
great story. i really liked it !
fanoflost chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow, that was great. I loved how you related Sawyer and Aaron together. I'm not usually a big fan of Sawyer, but I love reading your writing. :)
Missing Whisper chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
*slaps self* Another spoiler. Shannon is dead? What? for the love of... Ugh. Oh well That's what happens when you go on American fanfics I guess *sigh*. Never liked her anyway.

Back to the fanfic. It was really nicely written. Though Charlie could do no wrong in my eyes, it was a nice depressing fic. Lol Keep up the good work.
J.A.K chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
i'm honored to be the first review. excellent stuff. i was just over at lost-forum saying "aww-shuck" under my breath cause i couldn't leave u a review, when i stumble upon it here. that said i'll go on by mentioning that i hope this will be a multi-chaptered fic. it was very well written. good charcaterization. good potential for future plot, etc... hope to see more.