Reviews for Shadow Dance
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
Very interesting, I hope you decide to continue this sometime soon.
Stayka chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
This story definitely piqued my curiousity and I wonder how you'll continue.
Nebiru chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
Good chapter, as always:) I'm a little bit lost,though, because I don't quite understand what is going on. Update soon, so that I can sort this out. Oh, and I forgot to thank you for adding my fic to C2. I was so damn happy, that jumped around my room like a crazy frog:P
Tokio-Panic134 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
laksjfhlciwgv WZSGY DS
Nebiru chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
It's getting more and more interesting with every chapter. How could I be disappointed? Continue the brilliant work, I'm starving to know what happens next:P
Nebiru chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
You, actually, got me curious more than I could ever imagine myself being!:) Kun and Zoi having a child... M, the thought is tempting:P Update soon, so that I can figure out what kids are going to do.
EmpressAuthor chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Hey, just wanted to add, in light of your reply to my review, that Beryl does kidnap and brainwash Endy during the first season. So, your idea could fit in if you write it properly (meaning you back it up and don't pull one of those "because I said so, and that's that!"). Good luck!
EmpressAuthor chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Your sotry looks interesting except for a couple of points of confusion:

1) Are you going to follow the canon whereby the shitennou were once the lovers of the senshi? If so, that goes agianst your plan to have zoi and kunz remain lovers (though props to you for remembering that zoi is actually a guy).

2) Exactly what is going on in this story? It looks as if the girl has awakened Jedite around the time in Season 1 when Zoi is killed by Beryl? Need some sort of indicator as to where in the timeline you are.

3) I can tell it's set in the SM universe, but are there going to be any appearances by the Senshi? You mentioned Endy as the girl's father, but then you scooted away from the issue of her mother. If Endy has a child with anyone other than Usagi/Serenity then it would be best to make that plain from the get go and make sure you have a valid, solid, backed up reason for it because some SM fans are rabid about keeping strictly to canon. I could come up with a few theories on it, but it's not my story. So long as it's backed up and supported well, I don['t mind a few ebnds away from tradition here and there.

Again, nice story so far, just needs a bit of organizaton.
Nebiru chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Update soon, please:) I like the way you write and the plot seems exciting.